viii. the leaders

◦ ❖ ◦

◦ ❖ ◦

"See, I'm just playing.
No bad intentions."

◦ ❖ ◦

"Alright, Minho."

Bang Chan switched the lights on as he entered the room and revealed Minho, who was with a girl he didn't recognize. Judging from the girl's blue nametag, she was probably their junior.

"Fun time's over." Chan continued to say.

They were both fixing their messy uniforms, while the rest of the Student Council members entered the room one by one, eyeing them both. Some snickered, some rolled their eyes, some scowled. Minho was as shameless as ever, a smirk still lingering on his face. After the girl hurriedly excused herself, he and Chan went to the meeting table to join the others.

"I was just waiting for y'all." Minho said as he made his way to the rest of them.

"Yeah, right," Xu Minghao rolled his eyes. "We were all looking for you to tell you we were going to have this meeting, but nobody could find you."

"Changmin said you might be in the cafeteria room already." Chan took a seat next to Rosé. "Which turns out to be true. Now how did he know about that? I don't wanna know." Chan shrugged, receiving a light chuckle from Ji Changmin.

"Let's get straight to the point so we all can get out of here fast." Ten Lee sat on the sofa. "Minho surely wants to resume... whatever the fuck he was doing,"

There was a private dining room in the cafeteria exclusively used only by the members of the Student Councils. They rarely used it for the room's sole purpose: to eat together on breaks. Instead, it became a place for a quick meeting, and maybe Minho's seven minutes in heaven room.

Minho, who sat on the sofa across from Ten, raised his hands up in the air and smiled. "Hey, take your time, I'm good."

"Alright," Johnny Seo put a laptop on the low table in front of them, and also a small hologram projector. "Exhibit A; Lee Juyeon."

Half of Juyeon's body was projected into a hologram on the table as Johnny the as doing something on the laptop, so everyone would know who they were all talking about.

"What about him?" Minho raised his eyebrow at Johnny. Sounding a little too defensive.

"As you all might know already, Lee Juyeon had proposed the idea of opening a new club, which has been approved by the board members, and is now operating." Johnny explained as he eyed everyone in the room respectively. "He is currently the leader, also the instructor, a—"