Chapter 1: A Wannabe?

An undisclosed amount of time has passed as young Y/N began to awaken from his forced slumber. After getting hit in the face, he was out like a light, so he thought he mind end up somewhere safe. However, taking a look around him revealed that he was der removed from safety as he saw a dead soldier and some kind of destroyed containment chamber. This seemed way too strange to be left as is, so after slowly regaining full consciousness and getting to his feet, Y/N stumbled over to the soldier's body, looking through anything that might come in handy down the line. He had no idea where he was, what happened and how he even was alive in the blistering cold that surrounded him. All he remembered now was that Courtney was dead and Rose has been taken by none other than Chris Redfield.

Y/N:" Damn you, Redfield...the one time I trust you and you stab me in the back!...This will have dire consequences sooner rather than later."

It was hard for Y/N to keep his anger contained. He hardly ever had trust issues, but due to the most recent events, he much prefered to be on his own. Unfortunately Y/N found nothing of use, apart from some handgun bullets, but no weapon to go along with them. Sighing, he pulled his shirt tighter and started walking through the snow with nothing, but a small flashlight lighting his way. This didn't feel right. The night was sketchy as is, but derailing a single container didn't make much sense. Chris was nowhere to be found, Y/N didn't know where he was or what would await him.

Y/N:" I need to find shelter or I'll freeze out here..."

What made the situation worse was heavy snowfall and something moving in the nearby bushes. It didn't sound like a deer or something, the steps were way too heavy. To be honest, Y/N knew a lot about wildlife in several terrains, but this thing confused him. He didn't wanna stick around to see what it was though, so breaking into a jog, he headed somewhere that looked like it would at least keep him safe for a little while: a rundown house.

 He didn't wanna stick around to see what it was though, so breaking into a jog, he headed somewhere that looked like it would at least keep him safe for a little while: a rundown house

He went in without knocking, because there was no time to waste. The weather got worse, the noises he heard just a moment ago grew louder and his head started aching like crazy, probably a side effect from the crash earlier. Not that Y/N was weak or out of shape, he just wasn't made for the cold breaking in so suddenly. The good thing was that there was a petrol lamp in the house, so he could see a bit of the interior. Most things were in shambles, a big mess throughout what seemed to be the kitchen and one of the walls stained by a red substance.

 Most things were in shambles, a big mess throughout what seemed to be the kitchen and one of the walls stained by a red substance