Chapter 12: No Masters

When Y/N finally made it back to the surface with reloaded guns and some spare bullets for emergencies, he didn't wait. He had enough of the castle and the shenanigans that were going on all around it. From Heisenberg bringing him in, to Daniela, Bela and Cassandra messing with him all the way to Alcina killing Emily. The young man didn't give a damn about the enemies around as he just shot them in any way he could, no matter what. Truth be told, Y/N was a very vengeful spirit and he knew exactly what he had to do to get through this mess. It didn't even matter that he was hurt or exhausted right now, je was just moving on instinct as he soon reached the castle halls again and took a look around.

 It didn't even matter that he was hurt or exhausted right now, je was just moving on instinct as he soon reached the castle halls again and took a look around

Y/N:" I am the face of your torment. I am your sin personified. Ambushed by the spray of lead, count the bullet holes in your head. When war cries echo let it all begin. Never known any other way to fight, just win. Blood of the enemy, when penance is due, you know that sacrifice starts with you."

You might think Y/N has gone insane by now, but no. He was in full control of himself as he moved further into the building, being in the main hall now where a fire was burning. Y/N kept mumbling weird, cryptic things to himself during all of this as he heard the occasional footsteps coming from the upstairs layer, so he figured he would have to face one of the women again very soon.

Y/N:" It's do or die now. And I don't plan on an early grave."

Picking up the pace now, the determined man ran upstairs with his pistol ready. There was no way he would drag this out for much longer than it already was right now. He knew they wanted to see him dead one way or another, but Y/N wouldn't go down without a fight. He kicked open a few doors before reaching the kitchen where he was met with Bela.

 He kicked open a few doors before reaching the kitchen where he was met with Bela

Bela:" There you are! I was wondering when you would come back to us. Mother isn't happy about your disobidience."

Y/N:" You just dug your own grave."

Bela:" And you dug yours as soon as you made love to Cassandra!"

Y/N:" Shut up and fight."

And that was exactly what the two did now. Bela wasn't amused by the way Y/N was talking to her, let alone by his attitude. Y/N on the other hand ignored her remarks as they circled each other for a moment.