Chapter 9: Evil Is Coming

Now that Y/N was free from the handcuffs and the tape, he needed to gather his belongings again before he could make any progress through the castle. His 'experience' with Cassandra definitly was something that shouldn't have happened, but he had no way of fighting back. He was tied to the bed in this dimly lit room and the rain outside definitly didn't help the situation whatsoever either. Sighing and taking a look through a nearby shelf, a little glimmer of hope came in for Y/N as he found a bottle of something normal to drink, instead of having wine.

Y/N:" Finally something normal. Cheers to myself on that one..."

Opening the bottle, he took a big sip from it and savored the taste as much as he could.

The blood came from the debris that hit him earlier, damaging his skin and staining his clothes

The blood came from the debris that hit him earlier, damaging his skin and staining his clothes. Y/N was sure that would get some attention on him sooner or later and he definitly didn't wanna find out what would happen, if Alcina would catch him. He was just focussed on recovering and getting out of this place as soon as possible. Buckling up his belt again, the young man soon opened the door and walked out carefully and quietly to not alarm anyone who might be nearby. First Bela messed with him, then Cassandra. The ones missing are Daniela, Alcina, Donna and Miranda, but all of those seemed even more dangerous than Y/N knew at this point. For some reason though, the castle was really quiet, almost as if no one was here.

Y/N:" Where is everybody?"

That was a very good question, considering the usual noises, chatter and laughter heard around this place. It went a shiver through Y/N as he walked wherever he deemed safe for the time being. He didn't like this one bit and it was only made more unbearable due to crows getting worked up, thanks to the thunder.

Y/N:" Nature is an asshole."

Y/N muttered under his breath for a moment as he walked to the ground floor and towards the hall where he entered the castle. He really hoped someone around here had a clue that could help him. Even Emily would've been fine actually. Speaking of said woman, she just opened the door to her room and looked at Y/N in surprise.

 Speaking of said woman, she just opened the door to her room and looked at Y/N in surprise

Emily:" Good gosh, what happened to you?"

Y/N:" It's a long story."

Emily:" You know you're in trouble, right?"