Chapter 8: Evil Ways (Lemon)

Y/N could consider himself lucky to have evaded Bela like that. He was in a rough spot in general, his leg hurt like hell from the cut and he was done waiting for the next catastrophe. This castle wasn't what it seemed like from the outside. Lady Dimitrescu didn't get too involved yet, but it was clear that her daughters would report things to her, if anything happened. The young man shook these thoughts off though and decided to check his guns, just in case they needed to be reloaded. Taking his pistol, Y/N did just that as his eyes scanned the corridor right in front of him.

Y/N:" I know they're looking for me

Y/N:" I know they're looking for me. And once they find me, it's not going to end pretty."

Refering to the fact that Bela, Cassandra and Daniela would patrol the castle grounds, progressing towards freedom was going to be a lot harder to do. Y/N sighed, knowing he had to face all of them sooner rather than later. If these girls were still human, he probably wouldn't have that much of a problem with them. But in their current form and with their will to kill him if he didn't obey, things looked a whole lot different. Nodding, Y/N kept the pistol ready and carefully walked up a short flight of stairs before opening a door. What he saw was something he immediatly wanted to forget again.

An old room, completely red all over, with broken floor boards, missing doors and an atmosphere that screamed danger from one end to the other

Y/N:" This is getting weirder and weirder..."

Deciding to walk further though, Y/N had to try very hard not to breathe in too much dust or spider webs. The age of the interior showed that not everything was pretty, evident by claw marks and blood stains everywhere. Y/N remembered that Emily said something about Sanguis Virginis, but she didn't clarify what it was. However, the blood and some barrels in the near distance helped him figure out that it had something to do with wine.

Y/N:" They mix wine with the blood of their victims. I thought I've seen enough psychos in my life, but this really pushes it."

Y/N walked through the room and into the next one. He didn't trust any of this, feeling like he was being watched with every step he took. Anything could lurk in the dark at this point and whatever that may be would have it easy picking him off right then and there. His senses told him to wait and see what might be ahead, but his eyes were immediatly drawn to a stone mask.