Chspter 5: Rising From Ruins

With the shackles around his ankles destroyed and several lycans surrounding him, Y/N saw now other way than to jump down into a hole.

He wasn't looking forward to what he had to go through now. The only thing that was in front of him now was an old and dark mine that seemed abandoned.

Y/N:" Great. From one freakshow to another."

It was time to go though, because the lycans came closer and even surrounded him left and right with every step he made

It was time to go though, because the lycans came closer and even surrounded him left and right with every step he made. There was nothing pleasent about this at all and Y/N was sure he would meet the people from before several times on his journey. Heisenberg was somewhat more conscious than the rest as his words sounded much more genuine, not as direct but still threatening on another level. Y/N also wondered why he was seen as special and if they had a plan for him, other than this little game, as the footsteps and snarls grew louder around him. He reached a small cave and tried taking a breath, but Heisenberg didn't allow that once he started to lower some boards with giant metal spikes.

Heisenberg:" You better keep running, boy."

Y/N:" Fuck you!"

Then again, Y/N didn't have any other choice as he ran to get away from the spikes. However, the second cave also had spikes coming down, so that wasn't very relaxing either. With the lycans in the cells, waiting to break out, it was really just a matter of time until the chaos began once more. Moving along, Y/N reached a borrow corridor he had to squeeze through in order to progress.

Y/N:" I hate this so much."

The young man got annoyed by the trial he went through. It felt rigged for some reason and the threat of still getting chased didn't help the situation.

Heisenberg:" Oh, you're still alive? Impressive."

Y/N:" You got another thing coming when I get my hands on you!"

Heisenberg:" So aggressive. I advise you to focus on what's ahead of you!"