Chapter 18: Devil In I

After having finally recovered from their intimate experience, Y/N and Jill continued making their way through the house. It was really strange that Donna and Angie thought of something like this and if this was just the start, things could always get worse for them. After all, Claire was still missing and neither of them knew what exactly happened to her. The floor boards were creaking, the wind was howling and it felt like the two were being watched with every step they took. Jill tried to grab something to defend herself with, but nothing was there. And Y/N's silence wasn't exactly helping either.

Jill:" This place is messed up."

Y/N just nodded in response and walked through the next door which quickly lead to another gruesome sight: instead of it being the kitchen or anything, they found themselves in a train cart with bodies hanging from the ceiling.

Apparently they weren't the first ones to come by and be involved in a series of challenges. The hanging bodies were less fortunate and met a gruesome fate at the hands of Donna and Angie. However, there was no blood or anything and everything seemed more than prestine. Y/N took a good look at the bodies, taking in their condition and the different scars they had while Jill prefered to stay near the door.

Y/N:" All of them are several years old already. Dried out from blood loss, but they tried to escape. The scars come from barbed wire and sharp objects."

Jill:" Why would anyone do this?"

Y/N:" For fun. While the Dimitrescu bloodline needed maids and a supply of fresh blood, Donna seems to treat other humans like her toys. She's putting them through traumatic visions of their deepest fears and regrets, just so she's entertained. Why do you think she got us here now?"

Jill:" Fair...this is so weird."

Y/N:" There's nothing for us to find here though

Y/N:" There's nothing for us to find here though. It's best, if we go somewhere else."

Jill:" I'm on board with that. Let's get out of here."

So the two walked back to where they came from and went into a different room. It lead to a long hallway with very strange paintings on the walls though, some of them depicting events from Jill's and Y/N's individual past. Mentally, they tried their best to stay strong, but there was always that little spark of doubt in the back of their mind. Their footsteps echoed through the halls with every step as the atmosphere grew a lot more uncomfortable when they reached a bigger room with an operating table in the middle. On it was a mannequin of some sort as well.