Chapter 14: For The Damned

After some much needed rest, a bath and getting his wounds treated,  Y/N was ready to go to the next part of his adventure. He and Alcina had been talking about what they should do if Mother Miranda found out what happened, because there was no way she would just let this slip by when one of her 'children' had a severed link. Alcina felt much better though and she didn't require as much blood as before which was a relief. Of course the loss of her daughters weighed in heavy on the poor woman, but she forgave Y/N after he promised her to take her out of the village once and for all.

The wind picked up outside, so Y/N had to keep his coat closed as best as he could. Lycans could be heard in the distance as well, so something was probably going on in the village itself which got the young man interested to check it out, even if he wasn't at 100% capacity yet.

Y/N:" This sounds like trouble."

It prompted Y/N to keep his handgun ready as he walked away from the castle and down a snow covered path. He wasn't sure about why the Lycans headed in that exact direction until the faint sound of gunshots could be heard. Apparently someone else made it to the village and wanted to uncover what exactly it was that was going on there. If Y/N's experience so far was anything to go by, then he better get there before anything terrible happens. His feet stomped through the cold snow, eager to find the source of trouble at the time. Surely the new person must be somewhat skilled with guns, if they could stand their ground like that. Birds chirped and some chickens ran away when Y/N got closer, but that was the least of his concerns. Being careful with his movements, he climbed over a ledge to get to the village center, seeing not one, but actually two new people.

 Being careful with his movements, he climbed over a ledge to get to the village center, seeing not one, but actually two new people

???1:" Freeze!"

???1:" Freeze!"

Y/N:" Thanks, but I prefer to stay warm."

???2:" What are you doing here?"

Y/N:" I could ask you the same thing."

???1:" We're here to find out what the connection is between this place and what happened in Louisiana. And you?"

Y/N:" I'm here to save my daughter."

???1:" What happened to her?"

Y/N:" I will tell you once we get introductions out of the way. I'm Y/N L/N."