Our Day Off

THE NEXT MORNING

Ray's POV
I woke up the next morning to hear a knock at the door. I got up slowly, not waking Yn, & answered the door to see the guys.

Me: what are yah doing here??

Prince:*walks in* were here to eat some breakfast!

Me: aye keep your voice down! Yn's still asleep!

Prod:*laughs* from what we heard, it looks like yah had a rough night!

Me: shut up! & get out before Yn Wakes up!

Roc: man we just want some breakfast!

Me: why don't yah go down into the lobby for some of their breakfast?

Prince: cuz they gon charge it to our rooms!

Roc: & you remember the last time that happened! Somebody ordered the whole fucking menu!

Prod: let's not point any fingers okay! And besides what's the whole point of bringing your girl along if she won't make us breakfast?

Me: that is not her responsibility to feed three grown ass men

Yn:*walks out* Ray? who are you talking too?

Me: baby it's just the guys! *looks at them* & they were just leaving!

Prod: hey Yn! *hugs her*

YN:*chuckles Nd hugs back* hey Prod!!

Prince: Good Morning! *hugs her* how you sleep?

Yn:*hugs back* like a baby!

Roc: Good morning Yn!

Yn: Good morning Chresanto

Roc: oh so I'm chresanto now?

Yn: as of today, yea you are!

Roc: ouch!

Yn: what are you guys doing here?

Prod: we came for some breakfast!

Prince: what prod meant was, we were seeing if you could cook us some breakfast. If you don't mind!

Yn: yea sure! I was just about to make some anyway so yah came just in time

Me: oh come on babe! They're just like animals! Once you feed them, they gon keep coming back for more!

Yn:*chuckles* Ray stop being so mean! Let me get dress & I'll start cooking! *walks away*

Prod,Prince&Roc: Yes!!

Me: man I was hoping to get me some this morning!

Prince: well it sounds like you had plenty last night! *chuckles*

Me: man shut up! That my girl!

Prod: mhmm keep working her like that & she going to be your girl in a wheelchair!

Prince&Roc:*laughs*

Your POV
I went into the bathroom and took a 15 minutes shower. I got out and got dressed (outfit in media). Since my hair was already wet, I decided to just let it air dry. I went into the kitchen & started cooking. About 20 minutes later I was almost done.

You: the food's almost ready guys!

The Guys: ok!

As I was finishing up the pancakes, I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I already knew it was Ray.

Ray: baby you look beautiful today!

You:*chuckles* thanks babe!

Ray: you're welcome! Roc was staring pretty hard at you when you came out!