rehearsal

You POV
So keshia showed me my dressing room and I freshen up a little and went to go met up with Dave Scott.

Dave: you must be Yn?

You: yes I am!

Dave: Your Chris brown daughter aren't you?

You: that's me!

Dave: then you should learn these moves fast then!

You: I'm guessing you met my dad before?

Dave: of course!! He was my favorite student!! He caught on real quick, so I have no doubt in my mind that you will!

You: ok! So enough talk, I'm ready to learn the moves!

Dave:*laughs* just like your father! Ok so we're gonna do girls talking bout first! Ready?

You:*nods*

Me and Dave have been at it for 5 hours!! But for some reason I couldn't even concentrate! I've been so pissed at Ray I keep missing my steps.

Dave: come on Yn! It 1-2-3 step slide step

You: I know, I know I'm sorry! I just...

Dave: you need to get your head in the game! What's going on?

Walt:*walks in* so how she's doing?

Dave: we might need a few hours Walter

Walt: we don't have a few hours! We gotta start practicing all together! The show starts in a few hours! Look Yn if you can't...

You: I CAN DO IT!! *sighs* just give me another hour Walter I can do it! Please!

Walt:*looks at clock* One hour Yn! If you can't get it done then your just going to have to miss the opening show!

You: ok!!

Walter left and me and Dave went back to practicing. I was finally able to move on and do the routine to missing you when Ray came in the room and wrapped his arms around me.

You: what do you want!?

Ray: I just wanted to see how things were going. Walter told me you was having some trouble

You: I'm fine *pushes away from him* now do you mind? I have only a few minutes left before I have to join you guys

Ray: Babe...

You: Ray leave!! I seriously need to focus

Ray: ok I'll be back to get you in a few then

You: whatever

I went back to practicing with Dave for a few minutes and then Ray came back and we went to practice and it went alright. I kept getting frustrated and missed a few of my steps. 3 hours passed and it was getting close to show time. I went in my dressing room and tried to get ready when I heard a knock at my door.

You: Ray I swear that better not be you!

Roc: hey can I come in?

You: oh Roc it's you, yeah sorry come in

Roc:*walks in*

You: what is it?

Roc: I just wanted to come and check on how you're doing. I know practice was a bit rough

You:*roll eyes* I'm fine

Roc: I can tell your not, is it Ray?

You: Roc, it's really none of your business!

Roc: I know, I know but if there's anything I can do to help...

You: I really appreciate that Roc but I don't...

Before I could even finish my sentence I felt Roc's soft lips touch mine and his hand wrap around my waist. I don't know what came over me but I let it happened. I don't know if it's because I'm mad at Ray and want to prove him a point or if I actually enjoy it. Within a few seconds Ray walked in the room, bringing me back to reality.

Ray:*walks in* hey Yn.... What the hell?

You: R-Ray its not what it looks like?

Ray: what the hell you mean? Why the fuck you kissing all up Roc!?

You: Df!?! I ain't kiss him! He kissed me!!

Roc: I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen.

You: really!?!?!? Are you fucking kidding me? You're going to lie right to his face!?! Ray I didn't kiss him!!

Roc: who you gone believe? Me or her?

Ray:*looks at me* Ima believe my bro! *daps him*

Me:*cry's in frustration* really Ray? Now all of a sudden he's your "bro" after Prince literally told you he heard Roc say he has a thing for me?

Roc: wait he did what?

Ray: don't worry about it I knew he was lying

You: omg are you seriously that naive?

Ray: it's over Yn!

You: you know what fuck you Ray! And fuck you too Roc!! And Ima make sure Ivy knows about this!! *looks at Ray* At least I know she would believe me!! *walks away*

I can't believe Ray believed Roc over me!! For fucks sake how are you literally that stupid!?! I fucking hate them both. I was walking, not looking where I was going and bumped into Prince.

Prince: what's wrong best friend?

You: Fucking Roc kissed me and Ray walked in and saw us then he believed Roc over me! ME!?! I have never did anything to where he couldn't trust me! And then he ends it just like that, without even hearing my explanation!

Prince:*hugs me* I'm so sorry!!

You:*wipe tear* the funny thing about this is I don't ever cry! I only cry when I'm fucking frustrated and this shit is too much! I knew I should've just stayed home!

Prince: Yn where are you going to go?

You: anywhere but here! *walks away*

I left the stadium and took a taxi back to the hotel, packed my things, and left. I don't know where I was going, but I know its not gonna be there. Wait we're in New York, I can just go to my uncle bow wow's house. That's if I still remember where he lives.

==========================

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT