The Closet

Your POV
Ugh I swear Ima kill prince when I get out of here! Like what the hell man! I fucking knew I shouldn't have came, I could be at home in my bed reading a good book. But nooo I had to give in to peer pressure.

You:*tries to open the door* damn! He actually locked the door!! I'm gonna kick his ass when I get out of here!

Ray: why you wanna get out so badly? I don't bite!

You: you're the last person I would want to be stuck with in a small confined space!!

Ray: why? What have I done to you?

You: Your joking right? For as long as you and your friends been hanging around us, today was the day you realize I was part of the group? Bria literally had to introduce me to you again!

Ray: I'm sorry!

You: don't even bother! I just want to get out of this closet!

Ray: I really am!!

You: and I really am Janet Jackson!

Ray: you know you really have a mouth on you

You: so I've been told!

Ray: so are we gonna you know? Make out?

You: in your dreams!

Ray: we already kissed twice and besides, prince dared me!

You: I don't care! That's.....

Before I could finish my sentence, Ray had cut me off with his lips crashing into mine. Damn his lips are so soft and I felt those butterflies in my stomach again.

Ray:*pulls away*

You: what?

Ray:*bites lip* I don't know what it is, but I could kiss those lips of yours all day!

You:*blushes* I don't even know what to say to that

Ray: you don't have to say nothing. Just let me kiss you!

You: Umm....

Ray Leaned in and kissed me once again. I kissed back and things started to get a bit heated. Ray picked me up and slammed me against the wall, small moans started to escape my lips as he started rubbing my butt. I deepened the kiss as I took off Ray's shirt and he took off mine. We started back kissing until we heard the door lock being unlocked and open again.

Prince: times up *open door* well then

You:*hop off Ray* Umm.... Shut up Prince! *shoves past him*

Prince:*laughs* Did I interrupt something?

Me: Fuck off!

Bria: so what happen in there?

Me: Noth....*gets cut off*

Prince: they was in there about to fuck!!

Ivy: oh I see yah!! Bout to get y'all freak on!!

You: no that is not what happened! Prince shut up!

Vicky:*gets up* come on!! We gotta go! My roommate got locked out of our dorms again!

Ivy: bro isn't that the 5th time this week?

Vicky: yes! And I can't fucking wait til graduation so I don't have to deal with her ass!

Roc: aww do you guys really gotta go?

Bria: yeah we gotta go! I drove so I gotta take her back!

Ivy: and she my ride!

You: Yup same here! Adiós Amigos *turns to leave*