Rated R

Your POV
Ray then flipped me over onto my back and got on top of me and started kissing my neck. He then began rubbing one of my boob with his right hand

You:*moans* Ray!!

Ray:*smirks*  you like that don't you!!

You: S-stop teasing me!

Ray: oh I'm just getting started! *smirks*

Ray then started planting soft kisses down to my neck, taking my shirt off and throwing it across the room he stared down, looking at my exposed breast.

Ray: no bra huh?

You: I never wear one

Ray: mmm good to know!

  Smiling devilishly, he hovered over you inches from your nipples. Seconds later you felt something wet, his tongue circling and flipping your nipple around. Soft moans escaped your lips as he ran his hands alongside your sides to your pants. Ray then came to a realization and stopped.

You: Fuck why you stop!?

Ray: I just need to know that you're okay with this! I don't want to force you into anything

You: babe it's fine! I want you too!

Ray: you sure?

You pulled him closer to you, your lips touching. Giving enough for Ray, he went ahead and snatched off your pants, your underwear right after. Ray sat up to now admire your naked body laying in front of him. He started from your neck again leaving love bites all the way to your kitty kat. Ray then, without warning, inserted his long ass tongue in you. His tongue moved back and forth in a slow motion as if he was letting you get use to the feeling of it inside you. He then started to go deeper as he suck on your clit causing you to arch your back in pleasure.

You:*moans* ugh fuck Ray!! *pushes his head down* mmm... Fuck Deeper!!

Ray dug his tongue even deeper inside you, causing your walls to tighten around his tongue.

You: fuck Ray, I T-think I'm bout to...

Before you could even finish your sentence, you released your liquids all over his mouth. Out of breath you see Ray lick around his mouth like he BBQ sauce all over him.

Ray: you wanna taste your self?

You:*nods*

Ray leaned down kissed you with so much passion, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. Now lustful you wanted him more than ever. Frantically unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off along with boxers. You looked down at the now hardened member in between his legs. Softly you grabbed ahold of it and squeezed it ever so lightly.

Ray:*moans* don't do that!

You: why?

Ray: cause your going to me be fuck the shit out of you even more than I want to now! You still gotta walk later on

Laughing at his response he pinned my hands above my head and gave me a lustful but soft look.

Ray: this is going to hurt okay!? But it's just your body trying to adjust to my size. I'm not trying to hurt you! Do you trust me?

You looked at him shaking your head in agreement, trying to prepare myself then out of nowhere you felt pain like you never felt pain before shoot through your lower area.

You:*tries to pull away* Ray fuck! stop it hurts!! *tear sheds*

Ray:*kisses me*  I know, it's okay! Its gonna hurt for a little! *wipes tear* your gonna fell good in a little