The Kiss!

Ray's POV
As I was walking to Yn's dressing room, I saw Star walking out her room mad as hell. I walked in and saw Yn sitting down in front of her mirror with her head in her hands .

Me: hey you okay? Why was Star in here?

Yn: I fine! She came in her talking mad shit! Her ass was about to get fucked up

Me: like what?

Yn:*sighs* it's nothing! I don't want to get into it! I'm just ready to get this show over with and go home!

Me: ok, but you know you can tell me anything right!?

Yn: yea I know, I just don't want to talk about it ok

Me: ok, but I just wanted to let you know whatever happens out there on that stage I will still love you ok?

Yn: yea I know

Me: can I get a good luck kiss?

Yn:*chuckles* come here!

  I walked over to Yn and gave her the most passionate kiss I could mustard up. We pulled away and heard Walter yelling it's show time and we need to get our asses out there. We went out on stage and started to preform Used to Be, but for some reason Star wasn't doing the choreography we rehears.

Me:*whispers* what are you doing?

Star:*smiles* just follow my lead!

   Before I could respond Star started twerking and grinding her ass all over me in a seductive way. The crowd started going crazy which hyped her ass up even more. I ain't know what the hell she was doing, I was so confused I couldn't even really concentrate. Once we came to the end of the song she pulled me in and kissed me!?!

Your POV
   Yeah I saw all the shit Star was doing to Ray, but I couldn't do nun about it since we was in the middle of performing. Then when the song went off Star kissed him. I was pissed and heart broken at the same time. Once we walked off stage I went straight to my dressing room and locked the door.

Roc's POV
   After everyone got off stage, Yn stormed off to her room I guess and Star was trying to follow Ray until he turned around and pushed her away

Ray:*pushes her away* what the hell was that Star?

Star:*smirks* I just thought....

Ray: no you didn't think anything! You did that shit out of spite! Why can't you just face the fact that I don't want you no more? Huh?

Star:*fake tear falls* Ray I'm sorry!

Ray: bitch plz! those aren't even real tears!! Because of what you did I could lose Yn!! You're such a fucking hoe! Your ass is just faking so I can feel sorry for your ass! Well it's not gonna happen!

Me: aye bro chill out! She's not worth your breath. Just go check on Yn

Ray:*sighs* ight!

   Me & the boys went back to Yn's dressing room to give Ray as much support as possible. I always said pairing them up together was a bad idea. It's almost like Walter wanted this to happen

Ray's POV
   I can't believe Star really did that! I mean I can and can't at the same time. She's too petty for her own good! I knocked on Yn's dressing room door, but she didn't answer.

Me: baby please let me in!

Yn:*yells from inside* LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE RAY!! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU!!

Me: baby please! I didn't know she was going to do that! I didn't even know she was going to change the choreography!

Yn: I DON'T CARE!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!