Spin The Bottle

Your POV
I really didn't want to play this game!! I hate spin the bottle cause it always lands on someone I DON'T want to kiss.

Bria: YN how about you go!?!

You: huh? *comes back 2 realty*

Ivy: spin the bottle!!

You: oh yeah!

  I took the bottle and spun the bottle. It stopped and I looked up at who it landed on. *lands on Ray* Just great! The boy that never notices me I have to kiss. I mean it's not like I really care but geez a hi every now and again would be nice. Me and Ray lean in and kissed one another. During the kiss I could literally feel butterflies in my stomach. Now I'm not a sucker for love or whatever but something about this dude is giving me shivers.

Ray's POV
   As we were kissing I had the urge not to pull away. I wanted to stay in that moment forever. I don't know what it is about her or the way she kissed me, but damn that shit sent shivers down my spine.

Me: okay! Bria its your turn!

Bria: okay! *spins the bottle*

Bria spun the bottle and it landed on Roc! Bria and Roc gave each other a quick peck and I could tell Prince was mad. Ivy was the next to spin the bottle and it landed on Prince. They did a quick peck and Roc gave Prince a side eye. Victoria was the next to spin and it landed on Prod. Looks like me & Prod were the only ones who got to kiss the person we wanted.

Ivy: your turn Ray!!

Me: ight!

I spun the bottle and it landed on YN again. My heart instantly started beating a mile a minute.

YN: you gotta be shitting me!

Prince: this has to be a sign! How did both of you guys spin each other? This is fate

YN: isn't there a rule saying you can't kiss the same person?

Bria: Nope!! Pucker up lover boy!! *laughs*

Me:*smirks* so do I get my kiss or nah?

YN:*mumbles* Fuck me!!

Me and YN kissed again and I felt like my stomach was doing back flips. She think nobody heard that smart remark but I did. Trust me when I say if I could fuck the shit out of her, I would do it right now.

YN: Prod your go!!

Prod: ight!

Prod's POV
  Finally I get my own POV!! But anyway I spun the bottle and you never believe who it landed on!!! Fucking ROC!!!!

Me: HELL NO!!!

Girls:*laughs* you gotta do it!!

Roc: Nab man! I ain't gay!

Me: I call new game!!

Girls:*mumble* puck

Prod&Roc: what?

Girls: nun!

Prince: so what game are we going to play now?

YN: Hey Ray where's your bathroom?

Ray: upstairs third door on your left!

YN: thanks!! *gets up and walks out*

Ray:*stares at her ass*

Me: Damn take a picture it might last longer dude!

Ray:*comes back to reality* what?

Everyone:*laughs*
===========================
  Damn!!! Was Ray staring hard or What?

Ray: I was not staring at her!!
Author: how you gon tell me when I wrote the story!!
Ray: because I can!!
Author: don't make me have Bria or one of them cut your braids off!
Ray: you won't do nun
Author: wanna bet? *yells* Bria!!!
Ray: no no no no!!!! I was kidding!! You know your my favorite author
Author: I better be

Srry if its short! I had to write this before I missed the bus! Like & comment