Pick Up

Bria's POV
After I picked up Victoria I was on my way to get YN!! I pulled up in her driveway and parked my car.

Me: Ivy go check if YN is ready!

Ivy: why I gotta do it?

Me: ugh!! Your so lazy!! *gets out car*

I got out my car and knocked on YN's door. When she opened the door she had on this black fitted dress that stopped right above her thigh. The top part was a see through and she had gold chains and shoes to go along with it. (Photo in media)

Me: Damn!! Who you trying to impress?

YN: what? It is a "party" right? *rolls eyes*

Me: yeah!! But it's cute!

YN: thanks!! I like yours too!!

Me and YN had similar dresses on but mine was green and a lot longer. Anyway we got to the party 10 minutes later. I knocked on the door and prince answered the door.

Prince: you look beautiful!!

Me:*blush* thanks!!

YN:*clears throat*

Prince: sorry where are my manners? Y'all can come in!!

So me and the girls walked in and went into the living room, where Ray, Roc and Prod was.

Ray, Roc, Prod: Damnnnnn!!!!!!!!

YN:*roll eyes* men!

Roc: aye what do you expect!! Yah stepping out looking like that, any guy would want to holla at yah!

Me: so ima just take that as a compliment!

Ivy: WELL LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!

E/B: TURN UP!!!!

We all then started to danceing and whatnot when Red nose, Gas pedal, and don't tell'em played. We were shaking our ass when the boys came up behind us. Grinding and twerking on them. A few hours late we all got tried!!

YN: bro I'm tried!! Damn nobody brought any booze!?!

Prod:*hits roc* nigga I told you to go to the store!

Roc: Oww Damn Prod! I forgot my bad!

YN: well does anyone bring weed? Vicky?

Vicky: sorry girl, remember we smoked the last bit I had yesterday!

YN: ughhh lame!! Well what do y'all wanna do now since I can't smoke or drink!?

Boys: spin the bottle!!!!

Vicky: that should be fun!!

YN: Omg are we 12? *roll eyes*

Me: ignore her she gets like this when she's sober

YN: oh ha ha good one Bria! *sarcastically*

Ivy: come on YN, what's the worst that can happen? So who's going first?
===========================

Who's goin to spin the bottle first? I guess you'll have to see in the next chapter