Where Were You?

☀The Next Morning ☀
Ray's POV
I woke up the next morning and saw Yn wasn't in bed, I got up and searched the room. I then called her phone, but it went straight to her voicemail. Strange, where could she be? I then called Prince, thinking they probably are together.

📱Phone Conversation📱
Prince: hello?

Me: aye Prince is Yn with you?

Prince: Umm nah... I saw her leaving with Roc this morning!

Me: what!?! What do you mean she was with Roc? Out of all fucking people!! Do you know where they were going?

Prince: not a clue! But they had duffle bags!

Me: ok thanks!

Prince: aye no problem! And Ray?

Me: yea?

Prince: I'm pretty sure it's not what you think, you gotta trust her

Me: it's not her I don't trust
📱End of Conversation📱

  Out of all people she got left with it had to be Roc? Is she trying to give me a reason to beat the shit out that nigga! I called Roc & his phone went straight to voicemail too! What the hell is going on? I then heard the front door open and close shut. I got up and saw Yn walking in with nothing but a sports bra and some tight leggings. Her hair was pulled back and you could tell she's been sweating and looked exhausted.

Me: where have you been?

Yn:*jumps* shit Ray you scared the fuck out of me! I didn't even see you standing there

Me: that doesn't answer my question! Where were you? And why didn't you answer your phone when I called?

Yn: I was at the gym! & I didn't answer my phone because I turned it off!

Me: you turned your phone off at the gym? Who was you with then for you to turn it completely off?

Yn: what is this, 21 question?

Me: Stop avoiding my questions! I'm dead ass serious!

Yn: and so am I!

Me:*yells* YN WHY THE FUCK WAS YOU AT THE GYM WITH ROC!?! AND WHY THE FUCK WAS YOUR FUCKING PHONE OFF WHILE AROUND HIM!! ARE YOU FUCKING HIM?

Yn: who the fuck you think you talking to like that? Cause you got the wrong one! I don't have to justify anything with you and no I'm not fucking him! Fuck is wrong with you this morning?

Me:*sighs* I'm sorry! I just thought you had ran away with him!

Yn: why would I run away with him, when I'm in love with you?

Me: Idk! I just have a feeling one day Ima wake up & you're gonna be with Roc!

Yn: well now you know how I feel when your around Star!

Yn walked past me, bumping her shoulder against mine and went into the bathroom. She took a shower and came back out with some shorts and another sports bra.

Me: where are you going looking like that?

Yn: rehearsal!?! Remember? We got to be there by 10 & it's already going on 9:30! So get dress!

Me: oh yea

I took a shower & got dressed. I threw on some sweats & a trunk lift shirt and then Me & Yn went downstairs to call a cab. It picked us up & we headed back to the studio for practice.

Your POV
   We got to the studio and me and Roc went straight to business. As we was doing our part to used to be I could see Ray in the corner of my eye staring at me. Star was trying to talk to him, but he wasn't really listening to her.