Pool Party

Ray's POV
After a few hours of helping Yn pack, we had grabbed something to eat and headed back to my house. About 30 minute later, pulled up to the house, got out & I put Yn's bags in my room. I came back down the stairs, I saw Yn in the living room.

Me: hey!

Yn: hey!

Me: you okay? You haven't said a word since we left

Yn: Yea just thinking

Me: about?

Yn: a lot! Like the tour, my life, us, school, everything!! I feel like it's all happening so fast I can't get a grip of things!

Me: wait, what about us?

Yn: how long do you think we'll last? I mean what if "team mindless" doesn't like me? What if something on tour happens & it makes us break up? I see your ex is already going to be touring with you guys, god knows what she'll try to do! What if.....

Me: bae your killing me with the what if!! Everything is gonna be fine! I promise you, okay!? I only got my eyes for you okay! I wanna be with you until the day I die! My fans will love you just as much because I love you and they would want to see me upset. And worry about star, she doesn't mean anything to me anymore! *kisses her* so can you just relax? Please!

Yn:*kisses back* mmm fine!

Me: Thank you! To settle your nerves how about we invite the guys over

Yn: and do what?

Me: Pool Party?

Yn: sounds like a plan

   Yn got up and went into the kitchen and called her friends, while I pulled out my phone and make a FaceTime group chat with the guys.

📱Phone Conversation📱
Me: Yerr!!
Roc: what's up folk!
Prince: What's good!
Me: wat y'all doing?
Prod: shit nun
Roc: ehh I'm just chilling
Prince: meditation is key
Roc: your always somewhere meditating
Me: aye well do y'all wanna come over? I'm throwing a pool party!
Roc: oh shit! I'm down!
Prince: me 2!!
Me: what about you prod?
Prod: me and Vicky ware gonna go out later on today! I told her we leave in 2 weeks & she did not take it well! So I'm trying to spend everyday with her!
Me: Damn Bro! Did yah tell yah girls?
Roc: nope! I'll tell Ivy, when I'm ready!!
Prince: I'll tell Bria later tonight!
Prod: so are we not going to address the elephant in the room?
Me: who?
Prince: you nigga!
Me: what you mean?
Prod: what's up with you & Yn?
Me: I'll tell y'all when y'all get here! But I'll text it to you Prod!
Prod: ight!
Roc: that ain't fair! I wanna know now!
Prince: me too
Me: too bad!!
Roc: aye prod just text it to me!
Me: you know I can hear you right?
Roc: and?
Me: you know what.... Bye fool! I gotta go!
R,P,P: ight bye!
Me: bye!
📱End of conversation📱

I hung up the phone and went into the kitchen to see Yn still on the phone. She was leaving over the counter, her back facing me, so I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She turned around and looked up at me holding up her finger.

Yn:*otp* okay I'll see y'all when y'all get here....... I'm not telling y'all until y'all get here...... Okay I'll see y'all in a few......*laughs* bye nigga!!! *hangs up* Vicky won't be able to make it!! Her and Prod are going out!

Me: yeah he told Vicky we was going on tour!

Yn: at least he told her!! What about the Prince and Roc?

Me: nope! Prince said he'll tell Bria when he gets here and Roc said he'll tell Ivy when he's ready.

Yn: he's such an idiot! There's gonna be some drama tonight!

Me:*chuckles* but I'm glad you get to come on tour with me!!

Yn: yeah now I don't have to worry about you cheating!

Me: you know I would never cheat on you!

Yn: but do I?

Me:*kiss teeth*

Yn:*laughs* I'm just playing!! I trust you 100%

Me: mhmm!!

Yn:*kisses me* I do!

Me:*kisses back* Ik! I just wanted you to kiss me!

Yn:*hits him* you play to damn much!

Me:*gasps* did you just hit me!? How dare you!

Yn:*laughs* omg you're so dramatic, I'm going upstairs!! *walks upstairs*

Me: yea you better go upstairs!

Yn: nigga bye!

Your POV
  I went upstairs to Ray's room and laid down in his bed. I was thinking about taking a nap before the party so I started drifting off to sleep when I felt the bed sink in.

You: what are you doing?

Ray: what? I can't lay down with you?

You: you can but why you so close?

Ray: so I can do this *kisses your neck*

You: mmmm!! *feels his bulge* horny already?

Ray:*smirks* just looking at you makes me horny *bites lip*

You: you're so nasty!!

Ray: come on!! Just a quickie!!

You: you know I'm still a virgin!

Ray:*kiss my neck* and?

You:*moans* Mmm Ray!! I-I promise, after the guys leave later *moans* Y-You can do whatever you want to me! I just wanna take a quick nap

Ray:*kisses my neck harder* but I want you now! I can put you to sleep quicker!

You:*chuckles* omg what have I gotten myself into?

Ray: the best sex you'll ever had

You: you mean the only sex I ever had!

===========================