New York

===THE NEXT MORNING ===

Your POV
   I woke up the next morning to see Ray not laying next to me. I got up and saw everyone in the seating area on their phones and eating breakfast.

Prince: well looks who's up!?!

You: well fuck you guys too! You could've woke me up for breakfast

Prod: ooo someone has an attitude this morning!

Ray: y'all leave my baby alone! *kisses me* good morning bae! Here I made you a plate already!

You:*kisses back* Aww well aren't you sweet! Thanks for thinking of me

Ray: of course, now hurry up and eat so you can get dressed! We should be there in 15 minutes!

You: ok!

I sat down and ate my breakfast, then I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene. I put on my workout baggy pants with a black crop top. (Outfit in media)

Prod,Prince,Roc: DAMNNNNN!!!!

Ray: No! No! No! Go change!

You: what's wrong with what I'm wearing?

Ray: #1 They are not gonna be drooling all over you #2 your gonna have me distracted #3 too much skin!

You:*laughs* really? Too much skin? You can only see my stomach

Ray: and your curves!

You: Relax! I'm not gonna be a distraction *walks up to him* well to them at least

Ray: see there you go playing! You better stop before you find those clothes of yours on the ground! *bites lips*

Prince: Ayyye!! We're still standing here!!

Prod: yah acting like we can't hear yah!

You: don't look at me Ray started it!

Ray: but you the one with the outfit one

You: ooo touché

Ray:*kisses me* you know I love you right?

You:*smiles* yeah, I love you!

Ray's POV
Lost in our own world, I literally forgot we were standing in front of everyone still. Their eyes locked on Yn figure.

Me:*covers YN up* aye fuck off and quit staring

Roc: we're men dude! How can we not stare?

Me: by turning yo head and minding yo damn business!

Prod: easier said than done when she's right there!

Prince: your basically show boating her

Me: do I need to call yah girlfriends?

Prod, Prince, Roc: NO!!!!

Me: ok then!! Keep y'all eyes to yourself!!

I grabbed ahold of Yn's hand, who was laughing at the whole situation, and took her to the beds. I sat her down and stared at her beautiful eyes.

Yn: what?

Me: why do you have to be so attractive?

Yn: did you forget who my mom is?

Me:*chuckles* of course not, but still when you walk into a room you make every guy break their necks

Yn: and I still get to come back to you in my arms *kisses me*

Me:*kisses back* I must be the luckiest man in the world

Yn: in a way Lol

Roc's POV
   Fuck!! I couldn't help but stare at her!! The way her curves are shaped, the way her shirt fit snug against her chest, Yn is very attractive bro!! I guess I was thinking about to long when I heard Prince say something smart!!