OMG girls

Your POV
I woke up the next morning & saw Ray wasn't in bed. I looked at the time & the clock read 6:20am. I shot up out of bed & quickly got dress. By the time I was done it was 6:31. I then heard the door open.

Ray: hey baby!

You: and where the hell was you?

Ray: I couldn't sleep so I went to the gym!

You: you could've left me a note! Damn you had me worried for a bit!

Ray: I'm sorry babe! *kisses my cheek* you ready to go?

You: yeah let's go!

Me and Ray went downstairs to the lobby & saw everyone already in the lobby waiting on us.

Prince: finally! What took yah so long?

You: aye we're technically only 4 minutes late! So cut us some slack!

Prod: Ight, geez! *mumbles* who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

You: your momma that's who!

Walter: ight everyone calm down! Now we have to go, We have a meeting with the OMG girlz

Ray: wait wat?

Walter: they're gonna be touring with us for about 5 months

You:*roll eyes* oh great!

Walter: Yn, I would like you to be on your best behavior

You: tsk I won't promise you anything

Everyone got into the van & headed towards the meeting at the arena. We got there 20 minutes later, walked in & saw them all sitting down at the table. I have a bad feeling about this!

Ray's POV
I saw the look on Yn face, so I grab her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. I already know this is going to turn out bad.

Me:*whispers* don't worry! It'll be ok!

Yn: says the person who has his ex & current girlfriend in the same room!

Me: Hey, What did I tell you before we left home and went on tour? Hmm?

Yn:*sighs* you said you love me & Star doesn't mean anything to you!

Me: ok then! *kisses her* so you have to trust me! There's nothing to worry about!

Yn: ok

Me and Yn sat down over in the futon and I place her on my lap. I turned my head slightly to the left & saw Star staring at Yn with nothing but pure hate.

Star's POV
So we were waiting for MB to walk in and I can't wait to see my baby again! It been so long since the last time I saw him. Actually it was the day we broke up almost 3 years ago.

Bahja: girl what up with you? You've been cheesing non stop since we walked in

Me: huh? Oh I'm just excited to see my baby again!

Bre: who Ray?

Me: yeah who else! *smiles big*

Bahja: didn't yah break up?

Me: yeah, but I know he misses me and I miss him

Bre: girl if you say so!

Bahja: your so delusional it's sad

Me: Bahja shut up! I'm not delusional

As we continue talking we heard the door open. In walked Walker, the boys, and some random girl walked in. I saw Ray grab her hand and kissed her! What the fuck!! He couldn't have moved on! This can't be happening!!