3 Months Later

Your Pov
   It's been about 3 months since I've talked to Ray. I've been staying with Tyga and helping him with Royal. I'm really starting to get attached to that little girl! Ray still doesn't know that im pregnant, but I don't plan on telling him just yet. But today's the last day the omg girls will be touring so im excited Star's ass is leaving. Well not like I'm been going to rehearsal and their shows. These past 3 months I've been putting a lot of work in my studies and I finally was able to graduate! I'm officially a college graduate with a doctoral degree!! But let me get going before im late for rehearsal, they came back in town not too long ago to do another show here so I told Prince I would meet him.

You: TYGA!!!!!

Tyga: what?

You: I'm about to head out. You want me to get anything from the store on my way back?

Tyga: nah im good

You: ok I'll see you later *about to walk out*

Tyga: aren't you forgetting something?

You: mmm not that I know of?

Tyga: girl come here *pulls me by waist and kisses me*

You:*kisses him back* Mmm Really!

Tyga: yea, now drive carefully!

Me: I will

   I left the house and headed to meet up the boys. I got to the studio 20 minutes later and walked in to see Prince and Prod talking.

You: hey guys

Prince&Prod: Hey Yn

You: where are the others?

Prince: they stopped by McDonald's

You: of course

Prod: so how you been? Have you told Ray yet?

You: told Ray what?

Prod: uhh about the baby?

You: who told.... *looks at Prince* really

Prince: I'm sorry I was so excited for you I had to tell someone! And then look at you, your stomach is starting to show!

Prod: wait so who else knows?

Me: just You, Prince, and Tyga

Prod: you haven't told Walter yet? So what did you tell him when you left?

You: I told him I really wanted to finish school and then I'll come back, but obviously that's not going to happen now

Prince: And when do you plan on telling Ray?

You: I dont know! I haven't talked to him in 3 months guys!

Prod: he still has the right to know and besides since you left he hasn't been himself.

You:*sighs* yea I know and wait what do you mean?

   Before either one of them could answer Walter, Ray, and Roc had came in with food. As soon as Ray saw me he stopped dead in his tracks! Almost like he couldn't believe I was standing right there in front of him

Roc:*gives me a hug* Fuck Yn I missed you!! What are you doing here!?

You:*hugs back* hey Roc! I heard you guys was coming in town so I wanted to surprise yah!

Walter: well we're definitely surprised! How's school going?

You: I graduated with my doctorate degree with honors, so I say pretty damn good

Roc: Damn that's amazing! We got a Doctor in the building

You:*chuckles*

Prince:*nudges my shoulder*