It's wrong

Roc's POV
Yeah I gotta admit, I saw the way Yn was checking me out in the pool, and I have to say I found it attractive! I mean she is pretty attractive. But my money on the reason she got out is cause she realized what she did.

Me: aye Ray where's your bathroom?

Ray: nigga you know where its at!

Me: Damn didn't have to be rude! You know I forget shit!

Ray:*rolls eyes* there's one downstairs by the garage door and one upstairs by the laundry room

I got out the pool and instead of going to the bathroom, I went into the kitchen and saw Yn taking shots. I came up behind her and wrapping my arms around her.

Yn: Roc what the hell are you doing?

Me:*bites lip* oh nothing, it's just I saw the way you was looking at me.

Yn: what way was that?!

Me: the you want of piece of "this" way

Yn: omg your so full of yourself, it's sad even for you

Me:*chuckles* you can beat around the bush all you want too! It's just confirming to me that I'm more sexier than Ray

Yn:*laughs* are you drunk? Nah this gotta be a prank, where's the camera!? Cuz that's a good one!

  I pushed my body closer to Yn causing her to back up against the kitchen counter, leaving not each an inch between us.

Yn: Umm... Roc I'ma need you to move!

Me: or what? *kisses her neck*

Yn: Roc stop!! You seriously need to move

Me: Do you really want me too? *bites her neck*

Yn:*tries to hold in a moan* Roc MOVE!

Ignoring her request, I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She hesitated before returning the jester. Things started to get a little heated as we lost ourselves in the moment. After about 3 minutes or so, she pulled away

Me: why you stop?

Yn: cause this is wrong Roc!! You're my best friend boyfriend for crying out loud!

Me: I wouldn't mind being fuck buddies!

Yn: omg your fucking disgusting! And this little "altercation", you better act like it NEVER happened!!*walks away*

Yn left and headed back outside. I do love it when women fight me. It just makes me want them even more and Yn is really making me want her. After composing myself, I came back out seeing Yn and Ray all cuddled up like what happened 5 minutes ago didn't occur.

Ivy: baby you okay?

Me: huh?

Ivy: you been looking at Yn and Ray for the past few minutes!

Me: oh I haven't notice! Must've zoned out

Ivy: is everything okay?

Me: yeah! I'm okay babe! *lying*

Ivy: well okay, Ima get back into the pool! You should join me!!

Me: whatever you want!

Ivy grabbed ahold of my arm and dragged me along with her into the pool. I got a glimpsed of Yn at the same time she turned around and saw me looking at her. We made eye contact and she rolled her eyes at me. Smirking, she looks sexy when she's mad.

Your POV
Me and Ray were cuddling up underneath the cabana when I turned around saw Ivy dragging Roc into the pool, I glanced over and saw Roc looking at me. Rolling my eyes, he gave me a little smirk. Oh I can't stand that nigga right now!! And I have to go on tour with him for god knows how long!! Ugh!!!