Chapter 12: Why?

Andromeda

I groan, my head pounding, and open one eye, squinting at the bright light. The window is open, and my vision slowly adjusts. I'm curled up against something large and soft, it could almost be a person. Wait. It is a person. A person who I insulted multiple times, and then apparently got into bed with last night.

Sebastian yawns, and I freak out silently, climbing out of the bed, and running into my room, across the hall. Thank the gods that everyone is either hungover, sleeping, or eating breakfast right now. I close my door, and take some deep breaths. How drunk was I last night? I remember talking to Sebastian in the hallway, insulting him and running away, going back to the party and drinking, drinking until I couldn't remember anything. After that everything is blank. Until waking up this morning. I give myself a once-over and I silently thank the gods that it doesn't seem that he took... advantage of me. I shudder just thinking about it.

I've only done this once before, and I promised to never do it again. Shit. I'm really screwed. I get dressed, and head down to the cafe, needing some orange juice and toast.

After the cafe, I head to the training room, more specifically the treadmills. Running clears my head, and a clear head is exactly what I need. I try and remember what happened last night for two hours, until my head is pounding even more, and I'm exhausted. I decide to head to the library; for sleep or books I haven't decided yet.

I settle down on a window seat next to a large stack of comfort books; shadowhunters, harry potter, hunger games, effigies, kane chronicles, and secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel.

I need fictional characters' problems and adventures right now to help me run away from my own. I hear footsteps, and peek around my stack to see who's disturbing my peace.

Great. It's Saura and Sebastian. They must have teamed for one-on-one tours, and now they're heading towards me. Sebastian looks mildly surprised when he sees me, and Saura just looks happy. I notice she has her arm wrapped around his, pulling him slightly, and I frown.

"Hey Andy," Saura says, sitting down next to me. Can't she take a hint and leave me alone?

"Hey Saura," I say, attempting to smile at her, "Hey Sebastian."

"Hi." Well this is awkward. I clear my throat, and they both look at me. Sebastian picks up one of the books in my pile, and flips it in his hands.

"City of Ashes, good choice, not the best book in the series but still good. The whole 'all the silent brothers are dead because of Valentine but somehow Jem is still alive' thing was weird, but hey Malec was good" he says glancing at me. I gape at him. Not many people recognize which book City of Ashes is immediately, and know that Malec was good, Jem lives, and the majority of the silent brothers die.

"That's quite the analysis," I finally reply.
"Good book," he shrugs, putting it back on the pile.

"Andy, I was just talking to Sebastian about how nice the pool is, and he suggested we all go for a swim. What do you think?" Saura asks, drawing my attention away from Sebastian.

"Oh, I don't know, I'm still pretty hungover from that party last night," I reply. The last thing I want is to go in the pool with them.

"Come on!" Sebastian urges, "Liz and the others said they'd meet us there! Besides, you owe me for making me go to that party last night and play truth and dare!"

"Alright I'll come," I grumble getting up, "but if anyone moves my books I blame you."

So. Short chapter, I know. But I updated twice today!!! And I'm running out of chapters that I've already written....
We know Seb (Sebastian) didnt take advantage of Andy because we had his POV but who was the other guy he keeps mentioning???
Idk. Hes currently nameless and faceless. But hes a bitch.
Love,
-Alexandra Waterwings