Epilogue (Warning; Short and Sad)

Andromeda

I wake up in a white room, dressed in white clothing, covered in soft white sheets, under a bright white light. Everything is impossibly white; the sheets, the door, the walls, even the cement looking floor.

And Cae is there.

"I missed you," he says, sitting in a white chair by the door.

"I missed you too." More than anything.

"Don't say 'too' it sounds like youre agreeing with me." He replies, and my small sad smile grows, overtaking my entire being. We're together again.

I hug him tightly, smiling and sobbing into his shoulder at the same time. Its just us again. Like it should have been for so long.

No Sebastian. No Icarus Guard. No White Wings. No Civil War. Nothing but us and an eternity of peace.

Maybe I'll like heaven. Maybe not. But I'm with Cae and thats all that matters.

Its the end *sob*

What did you guys think??? I think every story should have an epilogue (it helps tie everything up and its just all nice and neat and fun).

I just want to let yall know that I love and appreciate all of you. Even if you didnt vote or comment or let me know you were reading, you still read it and I love you.

I'll probably be posting a Q&A and stuff about the sequel (if there is one mwhahah) later this week, so stay tuned!! The story WILL be marked as finished so I can submit it into the Wattys though.

Goodby for now, my dear dear friends, Loveee -Alexandra Waterwings