Chapter 34: Do I have a thing for Sexy Njnjas???

Sebastian

After we left with Diana's team, following their two cars in the jeep, back to their new compound. It's massive, a little bit out of town, with the feel of an old castle. It's perched on a hill above a lake, with sprawling buildings and brick towers. It's dark when we arrive, but we can see the lights on the bridges and sections in between wings. We're led through a side entrance, up a long drive, and down a ramp into their parking garage.

Diana leads us to the wing we're going to be staying in, where most of the groups have their own little section. None of the doors are labelled, so it's basically a glorified maze.

Alex, Liz, and I get shepherded into rooms connected to each other, and Liz claims the biggest one immediately. Alex claims the one on the left, so I take the middle room. I don't care, I just lock the door, change into pajama bottoms, and crash in the bed.

Sometime later, I'm rudely awakened by someone snapping the blinds open and pulling the covers off.

"Liz I swear on your soul that I will tell Ms. Fleur about everything," I groan, and a decidedly not-Liz sounding laugh emanates from the cruel person that dragged me from my sleep.

"As much as I'm sure Ms. Fleur would like to know about everything Liz's done, you're late for training," Andy says, laughing some more at my expense. At least she's not aggressively attacking me anymore.

"Kill me now," I groan, shutting my eyes against the harsh sun.

"Oh, but I just decided not to," Andy says smirking, and my eyes fly open. Andy's standing above me, in a black sports bra and black yoga pants. She's like a sexy ninja.

"Well, isn't this a new development," Liz says, walking in from her room. She places her extremely cold hand on my back, and sends a literal spike of ice up my spine. I shriek, and jump out of bed. Andy laughs more, leaning on Liz a little.

"Jerks!" I exclaim, and they both wipe fake tears out of their eyes. I fold my arms over my chest, which I'm now remembering is bare. Andy takes a moment to compose herself, to look me up and down appreciatively. Liz doesn't even react, used to seeing my shirtless. I cough awkwardly, and Andy winks.

"Just appreciating the view," she smirks, tossing black shorts and a black workout top at me. Where does she even get this stuff? Liz is wearing almost identical clothes to Andy, but her's have a little snowflake above the heart, where Andy's have a smiley face. Symbolizing powers I'm assuming. I push them out so I can get changed. Mine has an eagle looking-bird on them.

Most of the team is waiting outside Topher's door by the time I'm done. I sigh, dude's probably so conked out that not even Liz can wake him up. Everyone parts to let me go through, and I knock on the door. No response. Andy hands me a key, and I unlock the door.

"CHRISTOPHER FLEUR IM COMING IN!" I shout before I open the door. Once again, no response. I push the door open and walk in. Topher and Leo are wrapped around each other, snoring loudly in the bed, the blanket and all of their clothes on the floor.

"OH MY EYES! NO!" I shriek, and rush back out. I did not need to see that this early, or ever. Everyone is laughing at my expression, and Alex steps up, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I was the first one to try to wake him up and see..." he gestures vaguely at the door, "that."

"Would have been nice if someone warned me," I mutter bitterly, and everyone laughs, "not funny."

We give up on Topher and Leo, and head down to the training center. I say 'the training center' but really its straight out of Shadowhunters, with tall ceilings and targets, and a weapons wall. Theres climbing ropes hanging near one wall, and walking beams on the ceiling.