Authors Note + Q&A

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys!

Short lil authors note before I jump right into the Q&A!

First of all: THANK YOU!!! It would definitely not have been possible for me to write this book without xxMooseGirl_07xx who bullied me into it, @Midnight_Fires who voted for all the chapters without me asking or knowing them and whom I consider my first real reader, and everyone else who commented, voted, or read the book!

Second of all: This has been the biggest thing I've ever committed to without a solid support system. It was me writing alone with my best friend helping me navigate through it all. I didn't even tell my parents about it. It might take me a while to post, and Im sorry, but I am trying my hardest.

Finally, thank you all!!! Heres the Q&A:

Q: Will there be a sequel?? If so, what'll the title be??
A: THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!! EEK!! (Im very excited about this) The title of the sequel is 'The Failed Saviour' and the greek mythology duo I used for inspiration are Orpheus and Eurydice!

Q: Is Andy dead???
A: Maybe.... This is spoilers for the second book so yall will just have to live with the epilogue for now.

Q: Who was your favourite character to read and who was your favourite to write? And what was your favourite scene?
A: My favourite character to write was Sebastian, especially at the end. My favourite character to read was Leo!!! My favourite scene is definitely the scene where Sebastian talks to the old man after confessing his feelings for Andy, just because it had so much more deeper meaning and symbolism.

Q: What should be expected for the sequel?
A: lots of drama, a bit more romance, and lots and lots of pain death and suffering because the more the merrier!

Q: Who's your favourite villain to write?
A: Not Claude, hated him, Caelum isn't really a villain per-se but that argument he had with Andy really made him seem horrible, but my favourite villain is introduced in the second book.

Q: Will we get other peoples POV chapters (like Christinas chapter) if theres a second book?
A: Yes!! I have a few Leo chapters, a Diana chapter, and some special chapters planned.

Q: Will you ever go back and edit or rewrite The Winged Rebellion?
A: After I finish the series I plan on waiting a bit and editing and rewriting all of it, I might change some plot points so there might be an original copy and a rewritten copy later on.

Q: Is there an instagram page for the book / do any of the characters have a insta?
A: There isn't an official one, but I might start one later. Theres a Wix spaces group though!!

Q: Did anyone actually submit questions for this Q&A?
A: No 🥲 I did it myself.

Thats all!! If you have any more questions feel free to message me or comment or reach out!

Love, Alexandra Waterwings