Chapter 38: All Da Ladies- All Da Misters Love Leo

Sebastian

Alex drops me off outside the office, and waits nervously in the doorway as I knock.

"Enter Sebastian," Diana calls from inside, and I swing the door open and step in.

Surprisingly, Diana doesn't look that mad when I go into her office. Shes sitting in her chair, twirling a sharp knife between her fingers with a scowl on her face, but she doesn't look that mad.

"Sit," she points at the comfortable leather chair across from her with the knife.

"Thank you Alex, that will be all. Please close the door on your way out," She orders at Alex, dismissing him from where he was hovering in the doorway. If she kills me nobodies gonna know.

"So, erm, Ms. Turner, what did you want to talk about," I say, scratching the back of my neck nervously.

"1. Its Diana, not Ms. Turner, if you ever call me that again your tongue will have a little accident involving my knife, 2. Stop the scratching, Im not going to kill you yet, 3. I called you in here to talk about Andy." She says, placing her elbows on her desk and leaning forward a little.

Shes not ugly, but shes not societies version of pretty. She has broad shoulders, and heavily defined arms. She has a winged dragon curling up her neck, with the head just below the right side of her jaw; its illustrated in a pretty blue tinted silver, that stands out against her dark skin. I'm too afraid to look her in her eyes, so Im not sure what colour they are.

"Look me in my eyes Sebastian and tell me if your 100% devoted to The Icarus Guard," she orders me, and I stare into her eyes - which are a surprisingly bright grey and silver colour.

"Im as devoted to The Icarus Guard as Ive ever been to something," I reply, looking her evenly in the eye. Its all I can do to stop my hands from trembling with fear.

"Not what I was looking for but it'll do. For now. Before I start talking about why I really brought you in here, I want to tell you about the current political state," she says evenly.

"Okay...." I reply, unsure of wheres shes going with this.

"Samantha Penner has been instated as interim leader of the Lampedo and surrounding regions White Wing branches, as Im sure you knew already." I nod in confirmation.

"What you most likely didnt know is that Penner is her maiden name, and her married name is indeed Samantha Aceron. She is the mother to Sabrina Tremblay, Nathanial Tremblay, and Andromeda Aceron. Sabrina is actually dead, but Nathanial is your very own Nate, and Andromeda is our Andy," she says.

"I knew that Andy and Nate were siblings, and that Ms. Penner was their mom, but I didn't know that they had a sister," I reply. She doesn't even look surprised by my knowledge.

"Yes, Sabrina was recruited by The White Wings, and served for 3 years before her untimely demise. Both she and Nate were born with a different man than Andys father, one who Samantha didnt marry," Diana tells me, not even glancing at the notes on her desk. She must have memorized the information.

"After the actual death of Sabrina, the faked death of Nate, and the death of her husband years before, it was just Andy and Samantha. After Andy began showing her powers Samantha called me. She begged me to pick Andy up, let her become a member of The Icarus Guard, anything to stop her from being forced into The White Wings. I agreed," Diana continues, not needing notes or facts because she was there.

"Samantha dropped Andy off and left her there defenceless. Until the day of the ball when Andy confronted her, Samantha had no idea what had happened to her daughter. And now shes reaching out to us, using her power and influence to try and get her children back to her." Diana tells me. Samantha wants her kids back? That means she could possibly go to extreme lengths (kidnapping even) to find Andy and Nate and bring them to her.