Burns, Fangs, and Love

(1002 words)
—————————————————
Harry's POV

I am running. Running faster than I ever have before in my life. My heart is beating so loud. I know he can hear it, even as far away as he is. My boyfriend. The love of my life. A fucking vampire.

I hear a whooshing sound to my right. My head snaps in that direction and I bump into something that wasn't there a second ago. I screaming knowing it's him. Knowing that he is here to kill me.

"Haz." Louis speaks softly. I am backing away.

"Please, don't. I won't tell anyone I promise." I beg.

He takes a step forward. "I'm not going to hurt you." I look up into his eyes. They are so blue. So bright. I can see that they are brimming with tears. "I love you."

I hold my breath. Is that even possible? Is even even capable of feeling love? All of my questions fade into nothingness when I see his face. The look in his eyes tells me everything I want to know.

I take a hesitant step forward. We are mere inches apart. I reach out, gently touching the side of his face. I can hear the sharp intake of his breath. His skin is cold. I don't know why I never noticed sooner.

He is looking up at me with wounded eyes. "I don't want to be like this." He whispers. "But I wouldn't change it for the world if it means I can be with you."

I breath deeply, looking over his face. My heart still beating loudly in my chest, just more steady and less erratic.

I slowly lean closer. I will probably regret this at some point in my life, but right now this is all I want. I kiss him, gently and slowly. Trying to show him with my lips that I love him too.

I whisper the words as I pull away. The smile that covers his face is so overpowering. He is so beautiful. My ridiculously hot boyfriend. My ridiculously hot vampire boyfriend. Sounds like a sentence in a cheesy romance novel. I love it.

~~~

We are standing on my front porch. Louis has just explained to me the in's and out's of what is actually means to be a vampire.

He is still the same sarcastic and sassy boy that I feel in love with. There is just a little bit of blood sucking mix in with it.

I am standing in the doorway to my home, Louis standing on the other side. I never understood why we always hung out at his house until now. He was giving me the choice not to invite him in. To make sure I knew the truth about him before letting him in.

"You don't have to invite me in if you don't want to." He says shyly. "I won't be offended."

I lace our fingers together. Pulling him as close to the door as possible. I smile against his lips. "Come in."

He bites his lip and steps through the threshold. My parents aren't home so we are completely alone. I am slowly leading Louis through the house to my room. Smiling and holding him by his waist when he gets distracted by photos of me on the walls.

I am walking is backwards into my room, our lips sucking together in quick succession. "Haz we don't have to do this." Louis mumbles.

I pause, looking into his eyes. Running my palms up the sides of his neck. "I know." I answer softly, pulling him in for another his.

I feel air rushing past me and suddenly I am lying in my back in the centre of my bed. Louis on top of me smiling shyly. "That is so cool." I whisper kissing him deeply.

I warp an arm around his shoulders trying to pull him closer though I don't think it's physically possible. He holds my waist, firmly but gently. I sigh out as his tongue licks into my mouth.

I pull back and start kissing down his neck. There is a slight hissing noise vibrating near my ear. Louis pulls back abruptly gasping in pain, holding the side of his jaw and covering his mouth with his hand.

"Are you okay?" I ask, reaching out. "What happened?"

"Your earrings," he says stiffly. "they are made of silver."

"Oh my gosh." I immediately go to take them out putting them in my bedside table. "I am so sorry, I didn't even think of that."

I reach out to look at his jaw. He retracts. "Harry, it's okay. I'm alright, just give me a second I don't want to hurt you."

I slowly reach out again, brushing my fingers over the hand in his jaw. He removes his hand to let me look at it. There is a small burn etched into his skin that slowly fades away as I run my fingers over it.

I peer into Louis eyes, they are a darker blue that usual. I know what that means, but I don't care. I slowly pull his hands away from his face. He closes his eyes like he is ashamed. Cupping his cheek, I rub my thumb under his eyes until the small sharp teeth poking out of his gums disappear.

I pull him in for another kiss. "I love you, and I know you will never hurt me." We kiss again, and this time we don't stop.

—————————————————
Hello again!!!

This is another oneshot that was requested almost a year ago that I just finished 😅 oops...

I hope you guys liked it. I won't be continuing this book for much longer. I have a few other requests I will be catching up on , and one more story if my own, but other than that I won't really be doing anymore.

If I get other ideas for short stories I will definitely post them in here but don't expect a lot. I want to focus more on longer stories that i have so many ideas for you have no idea.

I just posted a new one called Until I'm Not Confused, if you are interested, which you are probably not but whatever lol.

I hope you all are staying safe and thank you so much for reading my stories.

tpwk❤️❤️