Wisdom Teeth

This chapter is for Lili5cinfo I hope you like it, sorry it took so long to post!

(727 words)
——————————————————

"I'm nervous Lou."

"I know hazza, but everything will be okay."

Harry is about to get his wisdom teeth taken out. He is a little nervous about getting the surgery.

Harry bounces his knee nervously in anticipation. Louis rests his hand on his thigh in comfort.

"Hey," Louis tilts Harry's chin towards him. "You will be okay and when we get home we'll have lots of cuddles okay."

Harry give a little nod and sends a small smile of thanks to his boyfriend. Louis leans forward and kisses his cheek.

A few minutes later a nurse comes in to get Harry. Louis kisses him, once more to reassure him before he leaves with the nurse.

Not too long later, the nurse comes back to tell Louis he can come and get Harry.

"Alright, he's in here, fair warning he's a little loopy right now." Louis laughs and thanks her before walking opening the door.

The second he steps into the room he hears Harry's breath catch, he looks up to see his boyfriend staring at his with wide eyes.

The is a moments silence before he breaths out. "Holy fuck." 

"What?" Louis smiles at his boyfriends reaction. 

"You are so beautiful." Harry answers immediately.

Louis blushes and giggles, before muttering a quiet. "Thanks, Haz."

Harry keeps staring Louis down as he walking into the room. Louis stands in front of his and Harry is giving him a questioning look.

"Are you single?" Harry asks after a moment. 

Louis can help but giggle again. "No, love." 

"Shame," Harry says, looking Louis up and down, definitely checking him out. "I would tap that."

"Harry, love," Louis laughs loudly. "I'm your boyfriend."

"Wait really?" 

"Yes," Louis says through his giggle fit.

"Damn, I did good," Harry says, giving himself a hight five. "your really hot."

"Thanks Hazza." Louis says, fonding over Harry's cuteness.

"I like that nickname," Harry says sounding spacey.

"What?" Louis asks, going over to him to help him stand up. 

"Hazza, it's cute, you're cute. How did you come up with it? It sounds like something a super hero would say." Harry pauses for a moment before shouting. "HAZZAH! see?"

Louis is giggling again at his boyfriends antics. "Come on you, let's go home." 

"Oki," Louis takes Harry's arm and they start walking out of the room.

Louis checks them out and leads Harry out to the car. Harry keeps staring at Louis during the ride home. They are almost home Harry starts giggling.

"What?" Asks smiling, sure that Harry is going to say something silly again.

"You're so cute and tiny." Harry pokes Louis' cheek, making him blush.

"I'm not tiny." He mutters.

"You can think that all you want Loulou." Harry says in a funny voice.

"Your silly." Louis says fondly.

"And your adorable." Harry pokes Louis' cheek again. Louis is blushing again.

He pulls into the garage of their flat, getting out to help Harry out of the car. 

"Lets get you inside, and in bed."

"Bed?" Asks smirking.

"No." Louis laughs. "You need rest."

Harry pouts, but Louis gives him a stern look and he huffs. "Fine."

It takes us a while to get inside the house and into our room. Harry keeps getting distracted by anything and everything.

Harry is being an absolute pain when Louis tries to help him change into some sweats and a hoodie. But every time Louis get frustrated Harry pouts and apologizes in the most adorable way that Louis can't help but for give him.

Harry also managed to convince Louis to wear one of his sweaters by saying that he loves how "cute and fluffy" he looks in his clothes. Not that it took much convincing anyways, Louis loves being surrounded by the warmth.

They end up watching movies in their room, harry seemingly possessed by the screen in a way that is almost creepy but mostly adorable. Harry is lying tucked into Louis side, with the side of his face pressed into Louis' tummy. Louis running his fingers through Harry's hair, and Harry keeps humming in appreciation.

Louis lets out a cute giggle when he stops his movements and Harry looks up at him with big wide eyes. Then nudges Louis hand with his head, telling him to keep going.

They end up falling asleep wrapped in each others arms, the film still playing softly in the background.