Morning Kisses

(1245 words)
——————————————————
Louis POV

I wake up to the sound of Harry's rough morning voice. Even after waking up to the sound for years, I can't get enough of how my husband sounds. I am cuddled up to his side; a hand on his bare chest, my cheek resting on his shoulder. I feel his arm wrapped around my shoulder, and his other hand rubbing slow circles on my waist. As I slowly come to, I keep my eyes closed pretending to be asleep so I can hear what he is saying.

"You are so beautiful, Lou." He whispers.

I feel my heart melt and my cheeks flush. How can he be so perfect? How can he, a literal god, think I am beautiful? I feel his lips press to my temple.

"So cute." He mutters, pressing a kiss to my still pink cheek. He must have caught on to the fact I'm no longer asleep. "So perfect."

I can't help but giggle as he continues to press light kisses all over my face. I scrunch up my nose and put my face in the crook of his neck.

"Good morning, beautiful." I hear his angelic chuckle and butterflies erupt in my stomach. Even after so may years together he can still to that.

"Good morning my Hazza" I mumble into his neck. I can feel the shivers run down his spine as I gently peck his neck. I guess I have the same affect on him.

"God, your morning voice is sexy." He breaths out. I giggle.

He shifts so I'm laying flat on my back, and he can press his face in my neck. Harry is practically lying on top of me, his hands gently caressing the skin of my waist. I tangle my fingers in his perfect curls.

"There is no way my morning voice is as sexy as yours." I counter.

"Sure." He says teasingly and kissing my collarbones.

My breath hitches as he starts sucking gently on my skin. His hands slowly move so he can rub my tummy with his thumbs. I feel a shudder run through me as he pulls away from the love bite he just made, blowing cool air over it. He moves to make another one on my neck.

"What are you up to Haz?" I ask a little breathless.

"Kissing you." Harry says quietly, his lips brush against my neck as he speaks.

"That okay with you?" He mumbles, I can feel his smile.

He presses a few quick kisses to my neck as I nod.

"Obviously okay with me."

Then he slowly moves his face, softly kissing up my jaw and over my cheek. I can't stop the stream of giggles falling from my lips as Harry kisses over my nose. He pulls away slightly mumbling; "gorgeous" before kissing my lips.

I smile into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. His thumbs still moving against my tummy. It makes me feel warm inside. We continue to kiss gently, my mind is so fuzzy from the kiss I don't notice on of his hands slowly move to my bum. I gasp when I feel him squeeze it, he takes the opportunity to push his tongue past my lips.

We kiss for a few minutes, Harry lying on top of me, before I roll us over so I'm on top. Apparently he doesn't like that idea because he rolls us over again, in the same direction, and-

We fall off the bed.

Somehow I land on top of him, my legs on either side of his hips and his hands still on my bum. The blankets still wrapped around us, I'm giggling. He laughs and I get to see his incredible smile. I poke his dimple and he flushes pink.

"You're the one who's beautiful." I say, before leaning down to kiss him, again.

I pull away before he can deepen the kiss. He tries to follow my lips, but I push his face back to the ground, laughing. He groans.

"Come on baby cakes, I'm hungry." He pouts. I press another kiss to his lips and he gives me another dimpled smile. "Let's go, I want pancakes."

I stand up, pulling him with me. He goes over to our closet, and pulls out a pair of sweatpants for himself. I go over to the laundry hamper and rummage through it until I find the hoodie Harry wore yesterday. I am already wearing boxers so I don't need any pants.

When I pull the sweater over my head I feel him pick me up bridal style. I squeak, giggling as I wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles carrying me down the stairs to our kitchen and setting me down on the counter.

Harry stands between my legs, hands resting on my bare thighs. I'm still giggling as he leans in and pecks my lips.

"Alright love, do you want chocolate chips in the pancakes?" He asks, I can hear the fond lacing his voice.

I nod, blushing as he pecks my cheek before getting the ingredients. I watch as Harry stumbles around our kitchen making pancakes. At this moment I think he is talking to me, but to be perfectly honest I am not paying attention at all. I mean he is walking around making me breakfast shirtless. I am not going to deny myself the pleasure of that view.

"Lou?" Harry ask. Snapping me out of my daze.

"Hmm?" I hum in question. He smirks at me, I blush.

"Did you hear a thing I just said?" His voice teasing.

"Umm," I say, my cheeks getting even more red.

He walks over to me and stands between my legs, still smirking. His hands come to rest on my thighs. My breath hitches when he leans in close to whisper in my ear.

"You alright there love? You seem a little distracted." Then the right twat starts nibbling on my ear lobe.

I tangle a hand in his hair while the other rests on his neck. I push him away so I can get a good look at his torso again. Making it obvious that I'm checking him out.

"Well," I say cheekily. "my genuinely hot and seriously gorgeous husband is making me breakfast shirtless. I can't help but stare."

I see a blush creeps up his cheeks, and his dimpled smile returns. I run my fingers down his torso, before bringing him close to whisper in his ear.

"Can you put lots of chocolate chips in the pancakes?"

He giggles cutely at that.

"Of course you dork." Harry says fondly before pressing another kiss to my lips.

Harry turns back to the shove and continues making pancakes. I smile to myself as he hums. I get up from the counter and make my way over to him. My arms wrap themselves around his stomach and my lips press into his spine. He leans into the touch.

"Thank you for being amazing, Hazza." I whisper as he finishes up the last pancake.

"Anything for you sweetcheeks." he rubs our noses together, giving me an eskimo kiss and hands me a plate. "Come on lets eat."

I sit on Harry's lap as we eat. Feeding each other fork fulls of the delicious pancakes. I get chocolate on my nose. Harry kisses it away.

"I love you, Lou." He says, smiling as bright as the sun.

"And I love you Hazza." I answer before pulling him in for another kiss.
—————————————————

Alright that was my first update I hope you guys enjoyed. 😊

Edit* I am going back and editing some of these, I was noticing how many mistakes there were.

tpwk❤️❤️