Sunshine

(2140 words)
—————————————————
Louis's POV

Harry and I have been dating for a few months now. We met at a gay bar. He literally ran into me causing me to spill a drink all over him. We have been dating since. I am only in my last year at college, while Harry is in his first year of uni. We live close so we see each other almost all the time. Tonight, I am finally meeting some of Harry's friends. Needless to say I am terrified. Mostly because I have never been to a high school party let alone one at a university.

"Relax love, they are going to love you." Harry reassures kissing my cheek. "Besides you have already meet Zayn, and he liked you right?"

"Yeah." I mumble.

What if they rest don't like me though? What if they tell Harry to break up with me?

I shake those thoughts from my head as we walk towards the house.

I check my outfit one more time, I am wearing black skinny jeans and a grey sweater I have pushed up to my elbows. I look at Harry, his wearing tight black skinny jeans like me and a burgundy plaid button up. The buttons only done up halfway exposing the tattoos on his collarbones.

"You look beautiful love, lets go." Harry kisses my cheek and we step inside.

We are instantly met with a bunch of hellos. There are lots of people here, and Harry seems to know a lot of them. I get self conscious when I see people looking at me. Harry senses this and puts and hand on my lower back. It instantly calms me. There is really loud music blasting over huge speakers. Harry is talking to a blond boy who keeps laughing loudly, I think he said his name is Niall.

"Is this Louis?" He asks, looking at me. I can hear the thick Irish accent in his voice.

"Yes." Harry answers, smiling at me.

"Nice to meet ya," Niall says. "H here, really likes you."

Look at Harry a blush covering his cheeks. "He never shuts up about you. He always going on and on about how y-"

"Okay that's enough, thank you." Harry cuts him off, embarrassed. Niall and I both laugh. Harry glares at Niall. "Anyways, have you seen Lex? Lou has to meet 'em."

"Yeah, I think they're dancing in the living room." Niall says, pointing to where the loud music is coming from.

Harry nods and drags me through the crowd, the music gets louder. The next room is dark there are black lights shining down on everyone. It smells like a mix of sweat, alcohol and weed. Harry turns to me wrapping his arms around my waist, moving to the beat of the music as we make our way through the crowd.

He catches sight of something behind me and smiles. He grabs my hand and pulls me with him through the crowd. We stop in front a girl, and she turns around. When she sees Harry she smiles wide and hugs him. He hugs her so tight, both of them are smiling brightly.

"Hey Lex!" He shouts over the music.

Instantly get jealous.

This is Lex? The Lex who is one of Harry's best friends? She's fucking gorgeous.

Her hair is short and blonde, her eyes are big and blue and she has thick black lashes. She is wearing bright red lipstick and highlighter that glows under the light. She has a tight back talk top on and jeans that are rolled up at the bottom. Not to mention she has perfect curves which Louis is definitely jealous of.

"How are you?" Harry asks kindly. His next question confuses me. "What 'you feeling?"

"I'm good," She answers with a smile."I'm feeling like a girl."