Day Off

(1170 words)
—————————————————
Harry's POV

"That was amazing!" Louis shouts as we run into our dressing room.

We just finished a show on our Where We Are Tour. Today was the last show before a few days break. And we are all exhausted.

"Yes," I agree, wrapping my arms around Louis from behind. "you were absolutely incredible."

I kiss his blushing cheek. "I can't wait for our break." He mumbles. Turning around in my arms and pressing his nose to my collarbone.

"Me too." I say softly.

"I feel like we haven't had time for just us recently." He whispers. His breath tickles my skin giving me goosebumps.

"Yeah." I run my fingers down his back. "Hey, how about we have a movie day tomorrow in the hotel room. Just the two of us."

I pull away so I can see his face. "We can have Liam go to the store or something and pick up treats and then we can spend the day cuddled up together." I say excitedly. Louis smiles brightly at me.

"Okay." he answers giggling. "Oh, can we please do a Harry Potter marathon? Please Hazza!"

"Of course, love." I chuckle and kiss his cheek. "Come on let's get ready to head out."

- - - - - - -

The next morning I wake up wrapped in Louis' arms. His hands are resting on my stomach, and it makes me tingle slightly. My back is pressed to his stomach and chest, so I turn around so I can see his beautiful features. He looks so calm when he is sleeping. His face is relax and his pink lips are slightly parted.

I lift a hand and gently run my fingers over his perfect cheekbones. Across his adorable nose and lightly over his eyes.

He shifts slightly. I rest the palm of my hand in his cheek. Tracing my thumb over his lips. He twitches, I can tell he is trying to suppress a smile.

"Good morning, love." I whisper.

My breath blows across his collarbones as I duck my head down to lightly kiss the skin there. Louis hums quietly, clearly not ready to get up yet. I want to get him some breakfast so I move to get out of his grip.

"No." He mumbles, his voice thick with sleep. He tightens his grip around my waist.

"Lou." I giggle. He pulls me closer and tucks his face into the crook of my neck. "Lou, I was going to order you breakfast, love."

"No." He breathes across my bare chest. "Not yet."

I giggle again, kissing the top of his head. Decide I can stay in bed for a little while longer. We have no big plans today. And I have missed this. Louis and I, wrapped up together without a care for anything except each other.

I few minutes go by, and I think Louis has fallen asleep again. His grip has loosened slightly, but he is still holding onto me for dear life.

I love it.

I smile, before getting out of his grasp.

I quickly go to the bathroom before I order us room service. And text Liam, asking if he can pick us up some snacks from a grocery store. He says yes, and that he will drop them off in a few hours.

When I fall back into bed on my back, Louis instantly nuzzles back into my chest. I chuckle at his cuteness and wrap my arms around him.

"I ordered room service." I say into his hair.

"Pancakes?" He asks adorably.

I smile. "Yes, love. It will be here soon."

"We are still doing the Harry Potter marathon, right?" He asks, resting his chin on my chest so he can look at my face.

" 'Course, love." I brush his hair out of his eyes. He smiles brightly at me, I kiss his nose. He sits up more, moving his face closer to mine.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asks cheekily. I grin, nodding.

He leans forward pressing his lips to mine, for a long deep kiss. My hands rest on his hips, and his tangle into my curls. Before the kiss can get too heated there is a knock at the door.

"Room service." They call from the other side.

Louis groans pulling away. I chuckle at him getting up.

"Don't worry love, we'll have plenty of time for that later." I wink, walking over to the door. He flushes pink.

I get the food and bring it over the bed, thanking the person who brought it. We spend a few hours feeding each other the delicious pancakes and making out.

Eventually, we change out of our boxers and into actual clothing. I just wear sweatpants, while Louis wears sweats and one of my t-shirts. It's a little big on him, but he looks absolutely adorable.

Liam comes around lunch, dropping off the treats and then promptly leaving. Saying that he didn't want to "hang around all day and watch us make out".

"Come on, start the film Harold!" Louis shouts at me. He is grinning like an idiot. I smile, he looks so cute. I sit down, Louis moves so he is sitting between my legs and I press play, starting the film.

They at Hogwarts and being sorted into their houses, when Louis turns his face up to me.

"What house are you in, Hazza?" He looks so cute and innocent, just just want to squeeze him.

"I think I'm a Gryffindor or Hufflepuff." I answer smiling down at him.

"I'm a Slytherin." Louis says turning back to the screen.

"Makes sense." I mumble.

"What?" Louis says, turning around completely in my lap.

"Nothing." I say smiling.

"No, you said something." He says pouting. "What did you say, Hazza?"

"It's nothing, love." I say kissing his cheek. "Just that you are my perfect little slytherin."

"Hey, I'm not little." Louis pouts even more.

"Sure your not." I answer, kissing his cheek. "But don't worry, I love how small you are."

Louis continues pouting until I kiss him on the lips. He smiles brightly at me, his eyes crinkling. He turns back to the movie.

We are about halfway through the third movie when I start to get bored. We have already finished the snacks. And Louis is sitting here in my lap, looking absolutely adorable.

I smirk, start to gently kiss his neck.

"Hazza." Louis says in a warning tone, dragging out the name.

"Yes love?" I say, before I start sucking in the side of his neck.

He tries to contain his noise if approval, but it slips out. I breathe out a laugh and start making another love bite. He starts the shudder slightly when I start rubbing his thigh. Eventually he turns around, straddling my hips and kissing me deeply. We end up making out for the rest of the remainder of the film.

"Mm, I love you." He says, pulling away when the credits roll.

"I love you too." I peck his lips again before, he turns around and we start the next film.

—————————————————

Hello! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I needed a day to get more ideas. Don't worry I have tons now.

Anyways I hope you guys liked this. I had a Harry Potter marathon today with my mum and I got this idea. 😊

tpwk❤️❤️