Out in the middle of nowhere

(2778 words)
——————————————————
Harry's POV

"Mum are we there yet?"

"We will be there in ten minutes."

I look out the window, watching as the trees wiz past us.

I am anxious to get to the camp ground. Not because it's late and we will have to set up in the dark. Not because I want to get a fire started as soon as possible. Because I want to see Louis.

"Are we there yet?" I ask my mum again.

"Yes." She answers.

"Wait really?" I sit up straighter looking around.

"No." My mum chuckles at me. "We will be there soon Sweetie."

I pout at her, which only makes her laugh even more.

"I know you are excited to see Louis but didn't you see him just last week, with Liam, Niall and Zayn?" My mum asks.

"I mean yeah." I answer. I wasn't alone with him though, I think to myself.

I haven't told my mum about Louis and I. To be honest I don't even know what I would tell her. I don't know what it is myself.

Louis and I are... best friends? More? I'm not sure. We haven't really talked about it.

Just before the end of our last year at Sixth Form I told him that I thought I might be gay, he told me the same thing. However both of us weren't really sure if we were or not. So we decided to kiss, you know as friends, to figure it out.

Now it's the end of the summer before we start at college and the thing is, we haven't really stopped kissing. We only do it sometimes. Only when we are alone. And it's nothing more than a peck on the lips.

I know now that I definitely like guys. Whether or not I like girls too is not something I am focusing on at the moment. What I am focusing on is the fact that I, without a doubt, have a huge crush on Louis.

"So Jay and I were talking." my mum says knocking me out of my thoughts. "We got two campsites, a big one and a smaller one."

I nod my head along to what she is saying as I continue to look out the window.

"Well we were thinking..." She pauses, I can tell she is trying to build suspense.I have no idea where she is going with this.

"Maybe Jay, the girls and I could share one campsite and you and Louis could share the other one."

"Wait really?" I perk up when I hear this.

"Yes really." She smiles. "We trust you boys and we know that sometimes it not fun to hang around with younger kids all the time."

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim. Even more excited to get the the campgrounds.

- - - - - - - - - -

As promised, we arrive at the campsite a few minutes later. I jump out of the car after my mum tells me which campsite Louis and I will be staying at.

"We'll come and find you guys after we are done setting up." I tell my mum before heading off to find Louis.

When I finally get to our site, I find Louis struggling to put up a two person tent. His back and facing me and I can help but giggle when I see the whole thing fall over.

"You need some help there Lou?" I ask still giggling.

Louis whips around and smiling brightly when he sees me. I almost swoon, his smile is so beautiful.