Comfortable

(1290 words)
—————————————————
Harry's POV

Louis and I have always been close. Even on x-factor we were the closest out of all the boys. Now we are living together. Which is absolutely amazing, except for the fact that I am truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with him.

Louis is lying on his bed watching a film on his laptop. I decide to join him, lying next to him. He shifts the laptop so we can both see the screen. He's watching Grease.

I can feel heat radiating off of him. It makes the rest of the room feel cold. I shiver. Louis notices.

"You alright, Hazza?" He asks me. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach at the nickname.

"Yeah, Lou, just cold." I mumble.

"Well come here than." He says pulling me towards him.

As I said we have always been close. Always more touchy than most best friends. So cuddling isn't abnormal, but since I realized my feelings for him. I am scared I might do something and he we be grossed out.

I don't cuddle as close as I normally do. I am mostly just lying next to him, our arms touching. It's still enough to send tingles down my spine.

"Why are you so far away, Hazza?" Louis asks, chuckling.

He pulls me even closer. Wrapping an arm around my shoulders  My head rests gently on the side of his shoulder. He runs his fingers through my hair, and I notice he actually wants an answer to the question.

"I-uh..." I start, turning my face up to his.

His eyes are so beautiful. They are the most brilliant shade of blue. I have always loved eyes, but Louis' are even more perfect. Nobody else could compare.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I say quietly.

Louis chuckles, kissing the top of my head. I blush pink.

"I'll tell you if I'm uncomfortable, okay Hazza?"

He runs his fingers through my fringe then down my cheek. My heart beats loudly in my chest. I nod and he rest his hand on my waist, turning back to the film.

I can't focus, not with him this close and this warm. This perfect and this near. He is lazily rubbing the side of my waist. I look at his hand, because I know I can't focus on the film.

I want to be closer. Can I get closer? My hands aren't on him, I'm worried about what I'll do if they are.

I look up to see him looking at me curiously. Taking a deep breath, I move my head so it's rests on his chest, and slide my hand onto his stomach. I can feel his breathing. His heart is beating almost as fast as my own.

"This okay Lou?" I ask quietly, scared he will say no.

"Course, Hazza." He answers just as quiet. He moves his hand to my lower back. Still lazily rubbing his palm against me.

I still don't feel close enough. I nuzzle my face into his chest hoping it will help. It doesn't. Slowly, I slide a leg between his. My stomach now lying half on his.

"This okay?"

"Mhm." I hear in quiet response.

We lay there for a little bit. Neither of us really paying attention to the movie anymore.

"Your heart it beating really fast." I whisper.

"So is yours." Louis answers, just as softly.

Without really thinking, I press my face into the side of his neck. I feel Louis breath hitch, and I'm worried I have crossed a line.

"It alright if I do this?" I ask, trying to sound calm.

"As long as I can do this." He says, cheekily.

He tucks his hand under the back of my shirt, and runs his fingers over the bare skin of my lower back. For a second I can't breathe. But I can still feel his heartbeat and that brings me back.

"Yeah," I answer smiling into his neck. "you can do that."

For a while neither of us do or say anything. We just continue to lay there. Louis fingers trailing designs against my bare skin, my face pressed into his neck. I am glad I can feel his warmth.

He slowly starts tickling me. "Lou!" I giggle.

"Yes Hazza?" I can hear his playful tone.

"You're tickling me!" Giggles stream from my mouth and I hear a chuckles escape Louis lips. I am squirming around in his grasp.

Eventually Louis stops tickling me and I am out of breath. His fingers are still running gently over my back.

I look up to his face and see how close we are. His lips merely inches away from mine. He looks at my lips then up to my eyes in question. We are slowly moving towards each other. My brain isn't working properly, I can't think straight. Our lips touch.

Neither of us move. His hand stops it's movement on my back. Our eyes are closed. We both pull away slowly. We stay close enough to feel our heavy breaths mingling in the air. Our eyes open, looking into each others. I am the first one to break the silence.

"Everything still okay?"

A small smile plays at his lips. "Yeah." He nods, whispering. I smile.

We lean in again, our lips catching on each other's. He goes back to running his fingers over my bare skin, as we place small kisses on each others lips.

His hands go more and more up my shirt and he starts to kiss more deeply. I sigh out, when  licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I give it to him and rolls us over so I'm lying on my back, Louis hovering over me.

We keep kissing, it gets more desperate. His hands are running up and down my sides under my shirt. And my palms are pressed to his neck, thumb caressing his jaw.

I smile because I can't believe this is happening. It breaks the kiss. When we look into each other's eyes we start laughing, our noses rubbing together.

"God you are beautiful." I say against his mouth before pulling him into another kiss.

I roll us over so I'm on top. My legs on either side of his. I lick my way into his mouth and he groans. I have to pull away I'm smiling so much.

"Everything is still good?" Unable to stop the dimpled smile that is taking over my face.

"Everything is more than good." Louis chuckles across my lips. "I'm kissing Harry Styles."

I blush, and peck his lips. "And I'm kissing the Louis Tomlinson."

Louis surges up attacking my lips. His hands tangling in my hair. My elbows are pushing into the pillow on either side of his head so I don't crush him. I pull back slightly, he groans in disapproval.

"What is it Hazza?" He asks, sounding annoyed that we aren't kissing. A teasing grin spreads across my lips and I chuckle.

"Well, I was wondering..." I say playfully. My lips brushing his but not kissing. "what would happen if I did something like this."

I lean down and kiss his neck. He sighs out. I can tell he is trying to contain his moans. I start sucking and he shutters. His hands tightening in my hair. I pull away from his neck, blowing over the love bite I just made.

I slowly move my head back to hover my lips over his. Louis looks like he is about to explode.

"You alright there, Lou?" I ask teasing.

"Shut up and kiss me you fool." Is all he says before pulling my face back down.

—————————————————
Hello lovely people! I hope you guys like this one. 😊

Thank you for so many reads!!! You have no idea how grateful I am that people are actually reading this. So thank you so much. 🙏🙏

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes I am half asleep right now.

tpwk❤️❤️