"I'm in love with Lou, and all his little things"

(725 words)
——————————————————
Louis' POV

Today was not going well. Management has already yelled at us for three hours about how  we "are too obvious" and we "need to stop acting gay in public". It makes me mad, so mad. But it also makes me doubt everything.

What if Harry decides it's not worth it? What if he decides that I'm not worth it? What if he finds someone better?

We are lying on the couch of our dressing room 15 minutes before we need to go on stage. I am leaning on Harry's back, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

Normally he is the little spoon, but I think he realized that today I need the comfort. He kisses my cheek.

"You are going to be amazing." He whispers in my ear.

I always get anxious before we go on stage. Harry can always calm me down though. He gently kisses my neck, trying to not give me a love bite before we go on stage. I giggle because it tickles.

I love moments like these, where it's just the two of us. Where we can live in our own little world without management. Without hate. Where we can be ourselves, together, without worrying that someone might see. But no matter how hard I try, I can't do anything but worry. Harry seems to notice.

"What is it, love?" He asks, brows furrowing.

"It just-" I breathe out a shaky sigh. "I'm worried that one day, you are going to realize that you can do better than me." I say quietly, trying not to cry.

"What?" Harry says. He turns me so I'm facing him. "Lou, what are you talking about? You are amazing, there is so no one better for me than you."

My eyes well up with tears. I try to keep them down but a few spill over. Harry cups my cheeks and wipes them away.

"But you have to deal with so much hate from the media. And management is always yelling at us. And what if you realize that I'm not worth-" I let it all out, but Harry cuts me off with his lips.

It's a gentle kiss meant for reassurance.

"I love you, Lou." He whispers when he pulls away. "And I don't care what management has to say, that will never change."

I sigh looking down, a small smile spreading across my lips. He always knows exactly what to say.

"I'll prove it to you, you'll see." He says. Zayn knocks on the door telling us we need to go. We get up to leave and Zayn stops me before we go, letting Harry go ahead.

"I heard your conversation." He says. "You don't need to worry, it's obvious Harry loves you."

"But he's just as scared of management as I am. What if it becomes to much?"

"Lou, look." Zayn starts. "When Harry puts his mind to something it will happen. He is going to prove it to you. You'll see."

I sigh, nodding but not really believing him. We go on stage and start the show.

The audience is absolutely amazing, I can literally feel their excitement.

We get to the point of the show where we sing Little Things. We start the song, all the fans are singing along. It gets to Harry's part and I look away from him. Knowing that if I watching while he sings, I won't be able to hold back my fond expression.

"But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to I'm in love Lou," I turn to look at him and find he already looking back.

My eyes widen and I stare at him. I can't believe he just said that. In front of so many people. Zayn taps my shoulder. I am to shocked to react.

"Told you." Zane whispers.

"and all his little things" Harry finishes his solo.

The crowd gets even louder, I swear they heard him. Management is not going to be happy. But to be honest I don't care. Harry loves me, and he isn't afraid to show it.

When we get of stage I wrap my arms around him. Burying my face in his neck.

"I love you too." I whisper against his collarbone. I press a light kiss there before turning my face up towards his. "I love you so much."

We kiss, the world slips away. And I don't mind one bit.

—————————————————

Alright I know this one is a lot shorter than the others ones, but I think it's really cute. I was listening to Little Things and I had to write something.

I hope you guys liked it. 😊

I would also like to point out the fact that this was my note for this chapter.

So umm, yeah

So umm, yeah...

tpwk❤️❤️