Flowers and Coffee

(1968 words)
—————————————————
Third Person POV

Louis has always loved working at his store. To him, it is the epitome of perfection. Being surrounded by beautiful flowers and the glorious smell that accompanies them will always be something he holds close to his heart.

Louis' mum Jay started up the store when Louis was very little. He has memories of running around helping her make flower crowns. Jay would jokingly call him free advertising, because Louis would wear the flower crowns everywhere they went. He still does.

Jay however passed away a few years ago. It was really hard on Louis because they were so close. But Louis friends would help make him smile, and his sisters were there to cry with him when he needed to. Things got better, it still hurts sometimes but Louis can breathe again. That is, until Harry Styles started working.

The flower shop is connected to a coffee shop. There is a large doorway connecting the two. Both the coffee shop and then flower shop have chairs set up so you could sit anywhere.

Of course -probably specifically designed for Louis inconvenience- the counters the employees stood behind were angled so they could see each other. So Louis got full view of Harry all the time.

Harry had started working a few months ago, when his mother Anne asked him to take over. It was probably the best and worst thing to have happened to Louis. The best because Harry was drop dead gorgeous. The worst because there was no way Louis could concentrate with such beauty in a close proximity.

Louis could always hear Harry's smooth and slow voice, speaking kindly to customers from across the shops. Harry was probably the kindest person you will ever meet, although most people wouldn't think so when you first see him.

Harry's hair was long and curly. It went past his shoulders and would frame his face perfectly. He has the most captivating green eyes, that would glisten when he smiled. His smile, oh dear god his smile was perfect. It would literally light up the room, his cheeks would dimple cutely and his eyes would crinkle slightly.

What always got people was his style. They assume that because of how he dressed we would be a rude asshole. He always wore black, with only a little bit of colour. His the black ink of his tattoos stand out in contrast to his skin. Not to mention his eyebrow piercings, two round black studs. And his lip ring. Louis has spent hours dreaming about that lip ring.

Zayn would always make fun of Louis for this... obsession? No that makes it sound creepy. Louis was merely admiring Harry. Obsessively.

Zayn is Louis' best friend. He doesn't work at the shop, but he probably should for the amount of time he spends there. Louis likes to think of Zayn as his distraction from his distraction. Zayn distracts Louis from Harry so he can actually get some work done.

What Louis doesn't know is that Harry does the same thing with his friend Niall. Niall's constant laughing whenever he catches Harry staring at Louis, keeps him from getting to deep into his thoughts.

"He's just so perfect, Ni." Harry breaths out, watching Louis make a flower crown.

The one he is wearing is blue, with smaller red and orange flowers. He is wearing a white hoodie that is a bit to big for him(he has adorable sweater paws), and tight black skinny jeans.

"I mean look at him," Harry continues. Niall glances over at Louis, then looks back at Harry. "he is so cute and soft. I want to hug him."

"You are in way to deep, H. " Niall says laughing. "But I ship you two so it's okay."

Harry continues to watch Louis. Niall just shakes his head, walking away to take orders.

Louis feels eyes on him. He looks up seeing Harry's staring back at him. He give Louis a dimpled smile and Louis' breath hitches in his throat. A smile shy smile plays at his lips cheeks flushing bright pink. He looks away shyly.