Dont think

(1162 words)

Harry's POV
—————————————————

I ring the doorbell of Louis' house, adjusting my backpack on my shoulder. His mum and dad are going out tonight, and his sisters are all staying over at friends houses. That means our sleepover will be just the two of us.

"Harry!" Jay answers the door smiling at me. I step inside and slip off my shoes. "We were just on our way out, Louis is upstairs. I left money for pizza on the counter."

I smile at her. "Thank you."

"Have fun!" She says before leaving, closing the door behind herself.

The way she said it, with a smirk on her lips makes my cheeks go pink. I'm not really sure why.

I walk up the stairs to Louis room at the end of the hall. I set my bag on the floor just by the door. Louis didn't hear me come in, his back is to me and it looks like he has some homework open on his desk.

I smile to myself when I hear him humming softly, he has a nice voice despite what he might think. I come up behind him and wrap my arms around his shoulders, he screams.

"Hi." I say through my laughter.

He looks up at me pouting. "Don't laugh at me, you scared me."

"I'm sorry, it was too funny." He is still pouting at me which makes me laugh harder.

Then I see a mischievous smirk spread across his lips. I love that smirk. Wait what?

Before I can make heads or tails of what I was thinking, Louis starts tickling my sides. I squirm, trying to get away and falling back on his bed. He crawls on top of me still tickling my sides.

I can't stop giggling, I grab his wrist to stop him. "Stop!!" I say through my laughter.

He is laughing too. I flip us over pinning him to his bed. I catch my breath and he is looking up at me smiling.

It is now that I realize the position we are sitting in. Louis seems to notice too because he goes silent. I get off him and extend a to help him up.

"Pizza?" I ask.

He grins, nodding. "Pizza."

We play video games while we wait for the pizza to arrive. Louis keeps bumping into to me as an attempted to screw me up. I let him win. He does a little dance around the living room and I can't help but laugh at it. It's kind of cute. What am I thinking? Cute?

The doorbell rings and I assume it's the pizza, Louis gets up to get it. I notice that he is taking a while, so I get up to see if something is wrong.

"I told, I don't want your number." I hear Louis say.

I turn around the corner and see a girl obnoxiously twirling her hair around a finger trying to hand Louis a piece of paper.

"Oh come on, just let me give it to you and then I'll take the money for the pizza." She whines.

"What's going on?" I ask coming up behind Louis.

"Sorry, love," Louis says turning to me, giving me eyes that say 'help me'. "She keeps trying to give me her number and won't take the money."

I wrap my arms around his middle, resting my chin on his shoulder in an overprotective manner. The girl watches my actions, frowning.

"How about I take this in," Grabbing the pizza. "and, I'll let you handle this baby."

I smile kissing his cheek, in an attempt to scare the girl off. Louis smiles and rolls his eyes at me. I can hear the girl stuttering and taking the money without bugging him anymore.

He walks back into the living room smiling and shaking his head.

"Sorry for kissing you." I laugh nervously.

"It's alright." Louis shrugs. Sitting next to me on the couch. "It got her to stop bothering me."

"Yeah," I smile a little, not sure what I am thinking. "What are we going to watch?"

I don't think Louis notices how quickly I change the subject. If he does, he doesn't say anything.

We sit back on the couch and Louis searches through movies until he comes across Love Simon.

"I've been wanting to watch this," He says, pressing play on the movie. "Everyone's been saying it's really good."

I nod taking a big bite of pizza.

~ ~ ~

The movie is almost over, Louis wiggled his way into my side. My arm around his shoulders.

I keep looking at Louis, I don't know why. I am noticing things about him I didn't notice before. He has the most beautiful eyes, his eyelashes are long and flutter a lot when he blinks. His has nice cheekbones and a nice jawline. It confuses me, how attractive I find him.

I'm not watching the movie, Louis is though. I can see his eyes shift in my direction every once and a while.

The movie ends and Louis looks up at me with wide questioning eyes. I don't think. I don't even realize my own actions. Until my lips are pressed gently to Louis'.

I freeze, barely pulling away. Only enough to separate our lips. Our mouths so close we are still breathing each others air.

I take a deep breath and feel Louis do the same, letting my eyes drift open. I see Louis' blue eyes, filled with shock and worry, staring back at me.

Why did I do that? Why do I want to do it again? Don't think.

I lean forward recapturing his lips in a very short kiss. When I pull away Louis' hands come up to my face, cupping my cheeks and pulling me towards him again.

Don't think.

I slowly move my lips against his, he does the same. We are placing gentle light kisses to each others lips. I keep my eyes, close to scared to open them.

Don't think.

I feel Louis move towards me. He sits in my lap, knees on either side of my thighs.

Don't think.

I run my tongue along his bottom lip, he opens his mouth for me. His hands move to my hair, and my own move to his waist.

Louis pulls his mouth away from mine abruptly. My eyes fly open. He looks scared, I want the wash away all his worries. I'm staring to understand everything now.

"What does this mean?" Louis whispers.

"What do you want it to mean?" I ask in return.

Louis looks down. He takes a deep shake breath. "I don't know. I'm scared to think about it."

I lift his chin up with my thumb and forefinger. "Then lets not think about it just yet."

I slowly lean forward to kiss him again. Giving him enough time to pull away if he wants to. He doesn't.

Just before our lips touch, Louis whispers. "Don't think?"

"Don't think." I confirm and reattach our lips.

—————————————————
if y'all think i am ready for the golden mv to come out you are wrong

like 45 minutes until it premieres and i'm a fucking mess rn

tpwk❤️❤️