Painted Nails

(628 words)
——————————————————
Louis' POV

Harry and I are walking around in shoppers now. I had to pick up more shampoo. He ran off a little while ago and I have no idea where he went. He didn't tell me.

I am starting to get anxious. Walking through the store having no idea where he could be. I am starting to think he left the store when I turn down a makeup isle and see him standing there.

He has a black hoodie and black skinny jeans. He doesn't see me as I approach.

"Hey, love." I say when I'm within earshot. He looks up and walks over to me quickly, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"What is it? Are you okay?" I asks when I see his wide eyed and scared expression.

" 'm good." He says, looking down.

I tilt his chin up and look into his eyes. He looks anxious.

"You sure you're alright, love?" He nods, pecking my lips.

I can tell he is lying but he doesn't want to talk about it. The car ride home is quiet, I know that means something is bothering him.

- - - - - -

When we get inside our apartment he goes straight over to the couch and sits down. I put my stuff down before sitting beside him. I pull him between my legs, so his back is resting on my stomach. He relaxes into my touch.

I run my fingers through his hair. "You can tell me if something is bother you. You know that right love?"

I feel him stiffen in my grip. "What is it Hazza? What's wrong?"

I try to look at him, but he keeps turning his face away. I hear him sniff and I know he's crying. I turn him around and pull him into my chest. I run my fingers through is hair as I comfort him.

"You're okay Hazza." I whisper to him. "You're alright love."

He grips my shirt tightly in his hand. What could get him so worked up?

He slowly calms down. Loosening his grip on me and pulling back so I can see his face. There is a wet patch on my shirt where is face was. But I'm to concerned about him to care. I hold his cheek and wipe his tears away with my thumb.

"What happened, love?"

He shakes his head, taking a deep shaky breath. He is looking down not into my eyes. It hurts to see him like this.

"I'm worried you will find it weird." He mumbles quietly. I almost don't hear him.

I cup both of his cheeks turning his face up to me. His eyes are filled with tears. I want to push all his worries away.

"Find what weird love? I could never find anything you do weird."

I look down again at his hands. I see that he is holding a thing of light blue nail polish. I look up into his eyes and frown. This is what he was so worried about?

"See I knew you would think it's weird." He tries to pull away from me, but I hold him close.

"Hazza, love, I don't think it weird." He stops trying to get away.

"You don't?"

"No of course not." I say running my thumbs over his cheeks. "Is painting your nails something you want to do?"

He nods shyly. "Then it's not weird."

He gives me a shy smile and I kiss him gently. When I pull back he is smiling even wider.

"Now," I start. "do you want me to help you paint them?"

Harry nods his head, smiling his bright dimpled smile. I can't help but smile back.

We spend the rest of the afternoon on the couch painting his nails and watching movies. We couldn't be happier.

——————————————————
Hello loves, this is unedited so sorry if there are any mistakes.

Anyways I hope you guys like this oneshot.

Thank you for so many reads, it amazes me every time I open wattpad how many people actually read these.
So thank you. ☺️

tpwk❤️❤️