𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 | 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐𝘯 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘳

SECOND PERSON POV.
genshin au | fluff

Your e/c eyes frantically darted around, trying to find a way to escape the situation you found yourself in

You were currently surrounded by a Pyro Abyss Mage, various different Hilichurls, Samachurls, and a Mitachurl.

How you got into this situation, you might ask?

Well, you're an adventurer, out on a commission. Unfortunately, you didn't posses a Vision, which made things more complicated for you, being an adventurer and all.

Regardless, you still possessed excellent combat skills and great knowledge in different aspects, which is why you were accepted into the Adventurers Guild.

You had already finished your commission and were on your way back to Mondstadt, but you managed to stumble upon a Hilichurl Camp.

Usually, you'd be able to handle them, but the Pyro Abyss Mage made it a whole lot more difficult for you to escape the situation.

After a while of fighting them, they had captured you, tying you to a wooden pole.

"What's this now? Another pesky adventurer snooping around?" the Abyss Mage's scratchy voice was heard saying.

The Hilichurls surrounding the Mage said something in Hilichurlian, which you - not so surprisingly - did not understand.

'I knew I should've asked Ella Musk to teach me Hilichurlian... who knows what they might be plotting right now? Oh Lord Barbatos, please, let someone find me and save me... I cannot stand this Abyss Mage's annoying voice.' you thought, as you tried to untie the rope that held you against the pole.

Unfortunately for you, the Abyss Mage noticed your attempt to loosen the knot and immediately burned your hands. But just lightly, so that they weren't completely burned to ashes.

You hissed in pain, glaring at the Abyss Mage. The Abyss Mage simply laughed it off, finding it quite funny.

"What's that going to do, huh? Do you expect me to just scramble away because of your oh-so scary expression? Because I will not-"

The Pyro Mage got interrupted by a Cryo force hitting it.

"My, how unfortunate for you to have encountered an Abyss Mage on your commission, sweetheart~ I do hope it didn't cause you too much trouble?"

You'd recognize that flirty, teasing voice everywhere.

"...Kaeya. I appreciate you being here, but how about you first defeat all the opponents here before making fun of me for running into an Abyss Mage?" you asked Kaeya, who was presently standing at the other end of the Camp, having no care in the world.

Shrugging, the aqua-haired man approached the Hilichurls and made short work of them. Having defeated all of them plus the Mitachurl, he returned his attention to the Abyss Mage who had stumbled back next to you.