𝐈𝐭𝐭𝐨 | 𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧

SECOND PERSON POV.
modern au | songfic

Today, your boyfriend decided to take you to a karaoke bar after school

Today, your boyfriend decided to take you to a karaoke bar after school. Apparently, he wanted to show off his voice to you and impress you while getting you to loosen up a bit.

He looked so excited that you simply couldn't reject his offer to you. After all, you were quite busy with assignments and stuff, which resulted in you hanging out with him way less than you liked to.

So, to make up for the times you couldn't spend with him, you took him up on that offer and made it a date where you would get dinner with him after you were done with listening to him sing his heart out (that's what he told you).

Right now, you were waiting at the school's front gates, waiting for Itto to finally join you. He had some class duties called 'cleaning' to attend to because he caused trouble again, so he had to stay behind for an entire week. 

But he didn't start with cleaning the classroom before telling you: "Goddamn babe, why me? Is it my fault that I'm so amazing and beat those shitheads with one punch like Saitama? Hmph, they better watch out for me! Next time I see them, I'll literally wipe the floor with them instead of a damn broom."

During your lunch break, some students from another class thought that it'd be oh-so funny to come up to you and insult you for no reason at all. You didn't really mind in all honesty, but Itto thought differently.

As soon as they said something bad about you, Itto wasted no second in lunging at their group's 'leader', knocking him out with one single punch. It was no surprise though if you compared their physics.

Itto was really tall and muscular, while the other guy was averagely tall and didn't look strong at all. Now, looks can be deceiving, but that guy really had no game. He could never compare to your dear boyfriend...

Even though he had to clean the classroom for an entire week all by himself due to his rash acting, he still found it funny enough to flex to you about being stronger than the 'shitheads', as he called them, who messed with you: his dearest lover.

You laughed at his comment, before you put a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it, leaving him to clean the classroom by himself. "Have fun cleaning, bae~! I'll be waiting at the entrance of the school. Please don't take too long,"

You could've helped him being his... kind partner and all, but first off: You were too lazy for that, and second: the teacher didn't allow anyone to help him either.

He even had Sara stay behind as well, just to make sure that your chaotic boyfriend would actually wipe the floors instead of doing whatever he wasn't supposed to be doing at all...

Either way, you decided to plug in your wireless earphones and listen to some music until he was finally done. While you stood there all by yourself, friends from other classes passed by you and bid goodbye to you, you returning their goodbye too.