𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞 | 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘴

SECOND PERSON POV.
modern actor au | songfic

Namecard made by @leeviiachann on Twitter

You'll never takes us alive

The scene showed a couple who each held a gun in their hands standing back to back, pointing them at a bunch of police officers.

The sound of the deafening sirens rang in the background, the scene repeatedly flashing blue and red.

We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art

Anyone would've felt threatened in that situation, yet the two didn't seem fazed in the slightest.

In fact, they calmly stood there with mocking grins, silently making fun of the policemen who were too scared to approach them any further.

You'll never takes us alive

Of course they had no courage to get closer to them.

After all, they were the famous criminal couple known as the Balladeer and H/n [Harbinger Name].

The Bonnie and Clyde of their generation.

We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners

Practically none had enough balls to try and apprehend the couple of master criminals.

In their many years of orchestrating a big number of significant crimes, they never once got caught or their identity revealed.

That's how skilled they were, the Harbingers working under the Tsaritsa - the enemies of the government.

Partners in crime

"Alright folks, showtime is over!" H/n yelled out to the officers, taking only one glance at their wristwatch.

Though, their voice sounded way more different than it actually was due to the voice changer. The mask that covered their face muffled their speech by a little, but not enough for the officers to be unable to understand them.

Partners in crime

The time of their plays was indeed over, and now, it was time to get serious.

From behind, their lover counted under his breath, a smile laced in his voice, loud enough for them to hear as well.

"In three... two... one~"

This, the tale of, reckless love
Living a life of crime on the run

Once the countdown reached the number one, an explosion went off near their location.