𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 | 𝘓𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘜𝘴

SECOND PERSON POV.
genshin au | fluff

As you probably know, Bennett was mostly avoided at all costs

As you probably know, Bennett was mostly avoided at all costs. The reason for that, is his ridiculously bad luck.

You, my dear friend, were also avoided because of the very same reason. Wherever you went, bad things always followed — no matter what you did.

It's pretty tiring not being able to do anything at all without being cautious of the aftereffects of your actions.

So, you pretty much related to Bennett on an unbelievably high scale. Unhealthy, I must say.

It sure was lonely, but you got used to it after a while.

Even if you were alone, you still continued your life as you should. It's their loss if they couldn't just look past your ridiculously bad luck and meet the you behind the walls of bad luck.

Well, introductions aside...

You had recently met Bennett at the cathedral after being tended to by Barbara. It was after you went out on an adventure. Your bad luck had brought you quite the trouble and injuries, which resulted in you having to pay Barbara a visit at the cathedral.

You would've brushed your injuries off and continued your day as if it wasn't a big deal, but unfortunately for you, Noelle had caught you and immediately sent you to Barbara.

And as fate wanted it, Bennett was also there. When you entered the cathedral, you heard how Barbara was scolding the white-haired boy.

'Is that Bennett, the other stupidly unlucky person of Mondstadt?'

"Bennett, didn't I tell you to be careful and not to take your injuries so lightly? I know you're used to it, but you keep worrying me with the amount of times you visit the church for some healing!"

The Deaconess had a deep frown on her face while the boy stood in front of her, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"Hahaha, it really is no big deal! I'm really sorry for worrying you and constantly give you some work to do, but I can't help it... It's just my luck, ahahaha..." you heard him say.

He sounded sad, if you were being honest.

Now that you saw Barbara with such a deep frown and concerned face, you wanted to leave before she noticed you. Wouldn't want to get into trouble with her, after all.

Silently turning on your heels, you tried to sneak off, but with no avail.

"Stop right there!" Barbara demanded.

Sighing, you did as she said and turned around. The blonde girl gasped when she saw all the scratches all over your body and hurried over to you. She carefully grabbed your hand, afraid that she might hurt you on accident and dragged you off to the back.