𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮𝐧 | 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘓𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘜𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥

SECOND PERSON POV.
genshin au | fluff

"Oh Yunnie~ Come play with me~"

Xingqiu's voice made it's way to Chongyun's ears, causing the young exorcist to sigh.

"...Y/n, get out of Xingqiu's body, please..." he pleaded, tired of a your usual antics.

Pouting, you reluctantly left the owner's body and floated in the air, thinking about your next victim already.

The ghost known as you, simply loved to possess random people, especially if it's a friend of Chongyun.

And that's been going on for at least two years already. For some reason, Chongyun was unable to exorcise you, which is why you were still roaming around in Liyue, possessing random people and making their life more difficult. Not even his strong yang energy could chase you away.

Even when you asked for Hu Tao's help, you still weren't able to cross the border between the living and the dead.

Do you want to know why that is?

Simple.

Your regret, is that single essential thing you've forgotten. And if one doesn't remember their regret, they can't cross the border to finally find peace.

Not even after two whole years of thinking and searching did you find out just what held you back from leaving the mortal realm.

Or that's the conclusion they came to.

You passed away barely a month before Chongyun had found you looming around and scaring the wits out of anyone you encountered.

Since then, you stuck to him like glue, attached to the hip wherever he may go.

Where Chongyun went, you were sure to follow. After a few weeks, he gave up on trying to get away from you. He saw that there was no point in it if you would always return one way or another.

It was exhausting to have such an energetic spirit around him, but he came to like it.

After you left Xingqiu's body that fell victim to you today, you skipped back to the young exorcist.

Xingqiu's slumped form shot up from the table and sat up straight. The boy seemed to be confused about the happenings, but the confusion turned into exasperation once he laid his eyes on you.

"Why me, my liege? This has got to be the tenth time this week..." he groaned.

Chongyun shot you a look that showed you just how done he was with you possessing his friends. It was very much understandable though.