𝐊𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐚 | 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

SECOND PERSON POV.
genshin au

Just one single push, and all would be over

A small movement, to put an end to the never-ending nonsense he never failed to speak of.

So you told yourself.

No more of his snarky comments, smug smirks, dangerous games and annoying voice.

You shouldn't really be doing this.

But...

The temptation took over you.

So, you reached out your hands, and... you pushed. You pushed the man you despised most.

As the image of him falling processed inside your brain, your eyes followed his falling figure, a fulfilled gleam in those e/c irises of yours.

It felt oddly satisfying watching Kaeya Alberich fall to his doom.

So satisfying, you wished to have it engraved in a picture to hang up inside your office to always remember the day you caught him off-guard.

The smile that started to spread over your lips couldn't be contained.

Your uncontrollable laughter filled the silence that came after the sound of his body colliding with the surface.

If anybody was nearby, they probably reported you to the Knights of Favonius right after for attempting to drown their beloved Cavalry Captain.

You waited and waited, until the mop of long midnight blue hair resurfaced above the water.

As expected, you were greeted with a death stare once he brought his head up and heard your maniacal laugh.

He shouldn't have let his guard down around you. He really shouldn't have.

How could he ever forget for even a minute, that you were out for his blood...?

...Not literally, of course.

Kaeya cursed under his breath and swam back to the... shore.

From head to toe, Kaeya was soaked in the lake's pure water. That being your fault, since you chose to push him inside when he least expected it from you.

Underneath the sun's warm rays of light, Kaeya stood there with an unimpressed look, water dripping down from each corner of his stylish clothes.

The most noticeable change was his hair though. While he was underwater, he seemed to have lost his hair tie, which is why his long hair openly ran along his back and his shoulders now, framing his defined face and figure perfectly.

It was your first time seeing the man with his hair open, so you couldn't help but stare in curiosity.

One thing did confuse you however.