𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 | 𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵

SECOND PERSON POV.
m!reader | modern au | platonic/familial love

For a sunny and beautiful day, my mood didn't quite match the weather outside

As I slowly walked along the busy streets of Inazuma City under the heat, I occasionally kicked little pebbles out of the way. I did it with much aggression though...

"That asshole will get it once I return... He better be ready." I grumbled under my breath as I ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

The people I passed by shot me strange looks when they saw how annoyed I was. And of course, my bruised face didn't help.

They probably wondered if it was merely my personality, or if something happened earlier that I got beaten up.

Well, it was the latter. Sort of.

I got sent home from school simply because some stuck-up nobody thought that it would be oh-so funny to spread rumors about me, make my life difficult and also start a fight with me just to lose and then victimize himself in front of everyone.

And all that because his girlfriend admired and also openly and kindly complimented my looks and gentlemanly behavior one time.

I assume that that guy must've been jealous of the respect I earned without even trying.

He was mad that I could do the bare minimum with ease while he struggled with it.

It was a wonder that he even had a girlfriend with the way he acted... Yes, had.

His girlfriend broke up with him after that bastard tried to go after me just because he couldn't handle the fact that that guy (that guy being me) was better than him in all ways possible.

Haaah, jealousy, jealousy...

A shame it is. I'm glad that she realized that she deserved much better though.

She's a nice girl who knows what's right and wrong.

You see, I would've ignored his words as I always did, but he had to go there and insult my family without even knowing who they are. And my last straw was him breaking my dear headphones for no reason at all.

...Well, I did ignore him and all, but still, I was pissed at him for getting me suspended for a week. My siblings would be disappointed in me... And I don't want that.

I want to make them proud. But he just had to come in between and be himself.

If only I didn't fight back...

But how could I not?

He had the audacity to break my favorite pair of headphones gifted to me by my dearest older brother Ayato before the argument even started and even insulted my beloved family.

Hah, if he knew how expensive they were, he'd regret it instantly.

And he'd regret it even more once he finds out about my family name.