𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐭𝐨 | 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘜𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘈 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥

SECOND PERSON POV.
fem!reader | genshin au

"Two of the Dango Milk." a demanding voice grumbled.

Glancing up to see who was here to order the Dango Milk that became popular since the Shogun herself visited you and your brother's shared stall last time, you caught yourself almost grimacing at the sight of the customers.

Heavy armors and shit-eating smirks. How you hated them.

'Soldiers... They seem to be from the Kanjou Commission.'

"Of course! Coming right up." you cheerfully said, internally cringing at your own faked enthusiasm.

To keep the business going, you put the displeasure growing inside you aside and offered the officers a warm fake smile as you prepared the bottles for the men to take.

While you grabbed two of the Dango Milk that you and your brother had prepared, you felt the soldiers' eyes on you.

It was the type of stare that told you that they were judging you — which you did not appreciate in the slightest.

"So... What's a woman like you doing out here selling Dango Milk, hm? Shouldn't you be in the kitchen cooking and doing chores for your husband instead? Just like you women should? Or are you just here to look pretty and make the sales go up?" one of them spoke up as the other laughed.

Well, now that one of them opened his filthy mouth, you wished that he would've kept it shut instead so you could just give out the drink, collect the Mora and carry on with your day in peace.

But as it seems, 'peace', was never an option.

'I wanted to be nice despite the fact that they're men from the Tri-Commission, but you know what... Forget about that idea.'

Sucking in a breath with a menacing smile on your face, you slammed the bottle you were holding down, alerting nearby citizens.

They all turned their heads towards you, curiosity painted all over their faces.

I mean, who dares mess with officers of the Tri-Commission?

...Yeah, nobody but you.

And since it's you we're talking about... Shit's about to go down. Excuse the language.

"...Listen here, you son of a bitch." you started as you looked at the two soldiers, eyes twitching in irritation. The convincing warm smile that you previously displayed, disappeared with no trace.

"Women don't just belong into the kitchen. And by the way, I am very much single. I'm in my twenties, unlike you men who are fourty, ugly, most probably married and can't help but harrass a woman selling something on the streets. Is that how much free time you officers have on your hands? If so, use it wisely and do something useful for once. Like, for example... I don't know, go and quit your job since you can't seem to do it properly? Ah, no. Sorry, how rude of me... How could I forget?"