𝐊𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐡𝐚 | 𝘖𝘩, 𝘔𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘉𝘺 𝘚𝘪𝘥𝘦...

SECOND PERSON POV.
modern au | songfic

Sun in my eyesNavy blue skies

Sun in my eyes
Navy blue skies

A morning where he would wake up with you by his side, was the ideal way to start a day that he had always dreamed of.

To wake up and look at your peaceful sleeping figure, to admire your looks, and to bask in your presence.

You are the reason
I can survive

For days like those, he would give everything in his possession, just to be with you.

His heart, his soul ― whatever one would need of him. He'd give it all away to see your smile every single day of his life.

We'll turn off the phones
To just be alone

The love he felt for you was unmatchable.

Ever since the day he laid his eyes on you, he was mesmerized. Kazuha never thought that he would ever get to experience the feeling they call 'love', but after meeting you, he finally knew what love truly was.

We'll draw the curtains
And never leave home

Whenever you were near, he would suddenly get shy and had trouble speaking, even though the words usually always came as naturally as a river's flow.

He couldn't bring himself to talk as he always did. Hence, he conveyed the things he wanted to say to you in form of haikus.

The amount of haikus laying in his home that he wrote only for you alone, were more than enough to show how much he adored you.

I had a nightmare
But now that I'm not scared

Kazuha wrote about the most beautiful and lovable things he noticed about you, as did he write about the things you were insecure about.

Those insecurities of yours, he turned into something that would seem like a better part instead, if you would ever read those haikus he wrote.

This is how you fall in love
Let go and I'll hold you up

In his eyes, you were the most perfect, yet still flawed human being he ever laid his eyes on. With you in his life, he gained so much more inspiration and entirely new views on this world you live in.

And a life without you by his his side, was one he never dared to imagine.

You were the first and only person he ever wanted to spend his life with.

So pull me tight
And close your eyes

Kazuha stopped daydreaming once the chiming of the bells filled his keen sense of hearing.