Part 2: People are stupid

The interview Jiang Xun accepted here was mainly about the World Tournament that their team had just won. In the past World Tournament, their team has overcome difficulties, won glory for the country, and won the championship.

After returning to China, interviews with the team have never been interrupted.

This magazine has always wanted to do an interview with Jiang Xun. This time it was because of the relationship that Jiang Xun was successfully invited.

"Do you have any plans to find God next?" asked the person in charge of the interview at the magazine.

"Our team has a one-week vacation. We will go to a small town in Northern Europe to relax temporarily. After returning to China, we will continue to engage in training." Jiang Xun looked at his watch indistinctly, and the interview time was almost up.

"Don't you rest for a while?"

"No." Jiang Xun said with a smile, "E-sports, the glamour on the surface is momentary. The audience may only see the brilliant skills and style of play in a game, but they cannot see the sweat behind the e-sports."

The interview came to an end.

"Can I ask you a more personal question?" The magazine reporter who interviewed Jiang Xun glanced nervously at the interview task the editor had just sent to him, and asked with some uncertainty.

"You speak." Jiang Xun motioned to her and asked.

"We have heard a rumor that your house..." the reporter asked.

"It's true." Jiang Xun said openly, "This is not a secret, the one outside, the traffic star who is about to shoot the cover, I mean the one with a bad temper, it's my brother Jiang Ying, I said so. , You should already understand."

He was very comfortable, but the reporter was a little excited: "Then I will put these in the interview egg."

"Yes, whatever." Jiang Xun pulled the corner of his lips, and the reporter girl opposite blushed a little.

As an e-sports player, Jiang Xun's appearance can be said to be impeccable, with a height of 187 meters, a perfect body proportion, and beautiful features. After all, the genes in the family are there, no matter how long he is.

The magazine reporter looked at the information at hand with excitement.

Jiang Xun is like a legend. This is not only limited to his position in the e-sports world, but also reflected in his family background. His father is the actor Jiang Zheng and his mother is the famous screenwriter Song Jingxi.

A person who was supposed to be a big hit in the entertainment industry chose a more difficult path and got out of fame.

"Thank you for participating in our interview." The little reporter thanked him with a blushing face.

"You're welcome." Jiang Xun asked, "Why are there two people on the cover this time? Are you planning to seal it for two?"

"No." The supervisor heard his question and explained, "Jiang Ying is for your current issue, and Gu Wei is for the next issue."

When Jiang Xun went out, Gu Wei seemed to have already left. Only Jiang Ying was shooting in the studio. Jiang Xun waved at Jiang Ying and left first.

*

When Gu Wei returned to the dormitory, he happened to receive a call from his agent.

"Sister Zhao, what's the matter?" Gu Weidian started the call.

"The hot search company paid you to withdraw it, let me tell you." Sister Zhao has an official attitude, "Remember to go to the airport tomorrow. The recording of the fifth issue of "Wandering Together" is about to begin, and the location has temporarily changed to Northern Europe. In a small town, you behave better, it doesn't matter if you don't have a sense of variety, but you can't have a second time like the act of recruiting gangsters like the last time."