Part 45: You have been removed from the group chat

Gu Wei sat in the car and drove out of H City. Counting the time, Jiang Xun should have received the birthday gift he bought. I wonder if Jiang Xun felt any special surprise.

The training room is sometimes very boring, so Gu Wei felt that he might have chosen the most suitable gift for Jiang Xun.

Mu Yue took off his earphones and began to explain to him the work in the afternoon: "The crew of "Ming Ming Like the Moon" in the afternoon, you need to take a makeup photo first. Your hair, according to the script's requirements, needs to be dyed."

"I know." Gu Wei has read the script several times over and over again, and has a clear understanding of the character of Miao Zihan.

"There is one more thing." Mu Yue said, "I remember this play, before the male one was yours?"

"Yes." Gu Wei said, "but later, when he said he wanted to play, I changed the role of the second male."

At that time, he was also lost and complained, but now, after reading Miao Zihan's script, he gradually fell in love with this strong boy and gradually wanted to play this role well.

"What I want to say is this." Mu Yue continued, "He Cheng, who tops your position, is from an internet celebrity. This time he brought money into the group. The coffee position is not as good as you, but the quality does not seem to be high. Fans The pinch is also very good. The manager's opinion is to let you avoid conflicts with him, and focus everything on filming."

"I won't." Gu Wei has never been interested in these operations in the circle. It is a rare opportunity for him to be able to pick up TV series. So he prepared carefully for a long time, consulted the teacher hired by the company, and went to Jiang Xun's place, in order to be able to interpret this role well.

"Also." Mu Yue reminded again: "Brother, the agent told you not to forget that the Weibo of Variety Show is open. All four of them have completed the reposting solitaire. Just turn to Jiang Xun's Weibo."

Gu Wei indeed forgot this. He retracted his gaze and opened Weibo, and found that Jiang Xun had already completed Weibo's business task after he fell asleep yesterday.

On Jiang Xun's Weibo homepage, there are two Weibo posts recently posted by Jiang Xun. One of them was a Weibo that he sent when he was playing a game that day. He used Jiang Xun's account that day and killed Jiang Xunzheng by mistake. The teammate of the live broadcast, Jiang Xun specially slammed several marketing accounts with rhythm.

@TMW-Xun: I'm sorry, I'm coaxing a little friend who is searching for physique, and the rumors that eat melon are all gone.

There is another one, which is the business Weibo reposted by Jiang Xun late last night——

@TMW-Xun: See you next time. @T.ATW-Shi Xinyan: Hmph, we must be the first to find the main dancer of our group in the next issue. @壳可可: Continue to come on next issue. @爱唱的钱熠凝: Let the director wear women's clothes next time. Angry .jpg @ fled official micro: the current collection, we see you happy, the second phase of the variety in the near future recording, the next issue we see it.

[video]

The first issue of the variety show was recognized by netizens. Several major platforms played the first time that night, and it became a hot topic on social media such as Weibo and Douyin. The news that the second episode of the variety show was about to start recording instantly mobilized netizens. Passion.

@Peanut味树皮: I beg the fairy program group to make arrangements quickly, my fans' cps can't be separated for too long, oh oh oh, have they not seen each other for several days, are they scheduled this week?