Part 39: You also grab the emoticon pack?

The "intriguing" cp fan is too weak and there are not many active fans. Gu Wei strolled around in Chaohua and found that everyone was spontaneous in the enclosure. It was just the little hedgehog named Qingtianhua. After making depressing remarks last night, she suddenly became miraculously excited and firmly believed that Jiang Xun and Gu Wei were real.

@小刺蘑菇家的晴天娃娃: #耐人寻未# Come on, pay attention to it, buy shares without losing money. Today, I clicked the attention we are looking for. Lai** is the originator of our cp fan group.

Gu Wei: "..."

And the sunny baby is talking, she will bite whoever is ky in the super talk in the future.

Gu Wei doesn't quite understand. He has been cooking and cooking for the past two days, and he has been quietly staying in Jiang Xun's site. He silently worked hard to interpret the characters of the new play. He did not appear in the public eye at all. Why this CP fan suddenly Ushered in a resurgence force.

Because the sister's remarks were too exaggerated, they provoked a group of sunspots.

Heizi 1: Stop beeping. It's impossible for them. It's really impossible. The mutual exchange is just a show group hype.

Heizi 2: I'm paying attention to you, waiting for you to take off fans and step back.

Heizi 3: Take Jiang Xun away, we don't make an appointment, please let Xun Shen play the game at ease, Gu can not tie Jiang Xun, this time is really enough, can you stop posting it.

Heizi 4: Yes, I turned black to Gu Weilu, and I'm sorry. If Jiang Xun and Gu Wei are true, I will eat chicken shit live.

@小刺痘家的晴天娃娃: @黑子4, Xun Shen didn't say anything but you guys are great. The screenshots are left on your homepage. Waiting for your live broadcast, don't be persuaded by that time.

This group of people are betting on the head and chicken shit. Gu Wei grew up so old, and for the first time seeing such a wonderful pinch, he couldn't help but watch for a while.

However, he could not watch for too long, because the opponent sent him a new message early in the morning.

[Claw Crab]: [Screenshot]

Gu Wei saw at a glance that it was a screenshot of the weekly list of mainland celebrities. In the ranking just announced in the morning, Jiang Ying ranked ahead of him by a slight difference. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[Claw Crab]: Sometimes, hard work is more important than popularity.

[Claw Crab]: Cheers. jpg.

Gu Wei: "..."

Jiang Ying, this person, since they became rivals, Jiang Ying has to send him a screenshot every time the list is higher than him. When the list fell behind Gu Wei, Jiang Ying would not say a word.

Speaking of which, Jiang Xun's personality is really different from his brother.

Thinking of Jiang Xun, Gu Wei's ear sounded again, Jiang Xun called him the voice of Master Dancer.