Part 7: Who the hell did you call baby

For a while, the amount of information was a bit too big, and the melon seeds and peanuts that Gu Wei was holding in his hand were so frightened that they dropped to the ground.

"Look, I'm excited for the child." Luo Chenxuan said, "Let it go, I'll clean it up for you later."

Gu Wei stared at the three messages on WeChat, hesitated, first chose Chi Yunkai.

[Love me, please give me money]: Moon cakes, you mean, the pupils didn't add me?

[Shou Deyun Kai sees moon cakes]: Yes, there should be none. His head is a pot of cactus. Let me think about the name.

[Shou Deyun Kai sees moon cakes]: I remembered, the name is "Time Gone Forever".

[Shou Deyun Kai sees moon cakes]: [Business card]

[Love me, please give me money]:...

Gu Wei: "..."

Good temper is like Gu Wei, and he is not angry at this moment——

Chi Yun opened a pot of cactus called a childish head?

Where did Chi Yunkai hook up with such a veteran elementary school student.

Gone fucking time is gone.

Click on the circle of friends, and the signature is still "Rolling the Yangtze River to the East".

Where did Chi Yunkai find such a vicissitudes of primary school student?

It's actually my own rapper that is very wild.

Gu Wei rubbed his eyes and continued to think.

The problem now is that the cactus did not come, Pikachu came, and chatted with him enthusiastically all night.

Question: Who is Pikachu anyway?

Who on earth did he sell his intimate service for a night, and he called someone's baby.

He now has a faint premonition.

Gu Wei needs to know who he called baby.

Gu Wei quit the chat with Chi Yunkai and clicked on his dad's.

[Love me, please give me money]: I feel heavy. jpg.

[Love me, please give me money]: Dad, you send me the WeChat business card of the engagement partner you mentioned and let me have a look.

[Gu Cai]: Huh?

[Gu Cai]: Let me ask you Aunt Song.

[Gu Cai]: [Business Card]

Gu Wei: "..."

On the WeChat business card sent by his dad, there was a dazzling Pikachu head with four characters, one hundred thousand volts.

Gu Wei felt that he might not be far from the end of breath.

If he added not a primary school student, but the engagement partner who popped out of a crack in the rock, then what did they talk about the other night?

Gu Wei wanted to cry without tears.

[Love me, please give me money]: Didn't I tell you to refund.

[Gu Cai]: When did you say that?

The drunk doesn't remember.

[Love me, please give me money]: Forget it, you tell me his name.

Gu Wei decided to apologize quickly.

[Gu Cai]; Hey, I remember this time.

[Gu Cai]: It's Jiang Xun. You guys all know him, Jiang Xun, who used to win the world championship. I think young people like him.

[Gu Cai]; What's the matter with you, you went on the hot search with them without even knowing their name. I just heard Aunt Song say that you two are on the hot search together.

[Gu Cai]: How about, is Jiang Xun a nice person?

[Gu Cai]: What about people?

[Gu Cai]: You kid, talking about why the sky is gone again.

Gu Wei: "..."

Gu Wei: "..."

What the hell?

Jiang Xun?

It was Jiang Xun who was called the baby by him?